• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1957horses

• BluesJunky

• ksedwar

• bingham

I still havent received any reply from Mintvine. I have more money I can withdraw but pretty sure it would be rejected again. I decided to go ahead with a BBB complaint to get this moving. Really discouraged, really liked using Mintvine above all other sites!

• 2 weeks later...

Nice, I was never offered that much with Mintvine. However, never had a problem cashing out with them or being credited for surveys (although the pending time frame is ridiculously long). They are my second favorite survey site next to Paidviewpoint. I would check with your paypal account for problems before blaming Mintvine. All cash outs with them are smooth for me.

Yeah, I was pleasantly surprised with that panel invite. It sure helps when most survey sites are slow this time of year.

I, too, think the time frame for pending surveys is too long, but I just figure that if I keep up with what's offered, I'll get in a routine where it won't matter that what I've just completed is gonna take two weeks to clear...I'll be collecting on what I got two weeks ago. Where it becomes a problem is when you slack off and don't do them as they come in.

I've never had a problem cashing out, either. I just did last Friday, and was paid Monday. Considering the weekend, that's quite acceptable. And I've never had a problem with support, either. They get back to you fairly quickly, and resolve any problems...in my case, anyway.

I can't say Paidviewpoint is one of my favorites, but I'm still hanging in there. I FINALLY got the trust score to 10...by checking in multiple times a day...but it hasn't really affected the amount I'm getting on surveys...yet, anyway. I've cashed out once, and it was paid quickly...so there's that. And you're not bogged down with 30 minute surveys. It's easy enough that it's not much of a problem staying with them. Wish I could say the same for their sister site, Instant Cash Sweepstakes. I've gotten several of their $2 draws, but never the $50, after about a year. And I don't like having to wait 3 hours between each inane survey...you almost have to schedule your day around them if you wanna get any where with them.

I had a good experience yesterday on Mintvine. I had completed a 270 point survey ($2.70), but when I should have been transferred back to Mintvine to get the completion registered, I got a 400 Bad Request error...so the completion didn't show up in my acc't. I emailed support, Ryan got back to me within the hour, and credited my acc't...easy peazy. As a comparison, I've had similar errors after completing Survey Spot or Opinion Outpost surveys, and I get a run around...and never get paid.

I had gotten lazy with Mintvine the last few months, but I've been doing everything as it comes in now, and I'm on a pace to easily get 20-30 bucks a month. They're one of my favorites now.

I got into an Invoke from Mintvine on the 20th.................... :D

I just got one yesterday...a panel for next Tuesday worth $35. Not too shabby!

Might be the same invite as I got mine from Opinion Outpost for Invoke. Also got another $30 invite via OO for next week as well.

I had a good experience yesterday on Mintvine. I had completed a 270 point survey ($2.70), but when I should have been transferred back to Mintvine to get the completion registered, I got a 400 Bad Request error...so the completion didn't show up in my acc't. I emailed support, Ryan got back to me within the hour, and credited my acc't...easy peazy. As a comparison, I've had similar errors after completing Survey Spot or Opinion Outpost surveys, and I get a run around...and never get paid.

I had gotten lazy with Mintvine the last few months, but I've been doing everything as it comes in now, and I'm on a pace to easily get 20-30 bucks a month. They're one of my favorites now.

I didn't get credited either and Ryan fixed it............... :wink:

THAT'S the way CS SHOULD be. I just had the SAME thing happen with Survey Spot, and while they did get back to me quickly, it was only to tell me that they couldn't do anything while the survey was still running. Pure BS. And THEN they had the nerve to send me a survey about their customer service. I wanted to reach through the monitor and strangle somebody. I won't hear squat about it unless I email again, and THEN they'll tell me they're "escalating the matter" to a manager. And THEN I won't hear from them either. Doing surveys on SS and OO is like play Russian roulette...you can rack up the points pretty quickly, and they pay immediately...but if something goes wrong, yer screwed. Unbelievably frustrating...

Hey, JD...good for you! Nice when those meaty invites come in, huh?