Opinion Outpost Not crediting

bozeman

Just giving a warning obviously to those out there. Im sure members already know to always check you are credited for completed surveys but guests just browsing and checking things out may be new and not aware.

OO is not crediting my surveys as of late. I have written a response so im sure i will get that "there was something wrong with the system" spiel.

Be careful.

Btw what happened to this site? It seems to have his the dump lately. I barely get any surveys now and they seem to top out at 12 points. For years this was the best site but it seems like they have finally fallen in line with all the rest.

OMG! I JUST posted something on the other Opinion Outpost thread on here. I completed two surveys today that show as complete with points on my dashboard, but my total did not update. I am wondering how many of these I have missed and did not realize. sigh!

OMG! I JUST posted something on the other Opinion Outpost thread on here. I completed two surveys today that show as complete with points on my dashboard, but my total did not update. I am wondering how many of these I have missed and did not realize. sigh!

This happened to me a few weeks ago and then again this morning. I checked my points balance and the points have still not appeared, so I emailed them. I would suggest you do the same so they correct the issue.

They responded and said i would be credited in 24 hours.

Seems shady to me but whatever. Like why couldn't you do it instantly if you see i completed the surveys and why am i not being credited exactly?

I asked them what the reason is as of course they are being coy about it which leads me to believe they either don't know or obviously don't want to say.

I'll post if they respond back. Should be interesting to see what they come up with.

They must be having some issue because I just did a survey for 1.50 and it wasn't credited..I just emailed them

Yeah so it's probably site wide.

Im guessing it's not a technical issue if they are saying it's gonna take 24 hours to credit but rather they have frozen all or many people's because of an accounting issue. (basically they got no money and have to wait and can't have people hit the mark to cash out)

If it was a technical issue i think the would have mentioned it in their responses to me, but no. I'm guessing the customer service reps don't even know what's going on. Probably a freeze from upper management.

Also i can get no other paid surveys right now. Just prize draw ones.

Something is up.

I just logged in and the 10 missing points now appear.
I just logged in and my 1.50 isn't there

Are we talking about the same site? Opinion Outpost has Opinion Points, not $$$$. Or do you mean your 15 Opinion Points aren't there?

In any case, mine appeared after I emailed them--although I have received a response yet, so maybe it was just a coincidence.