Valued Opinions...A RAVE for a change!

theskyhunter

i did one of those surveys where you spend just half or more working on it and then you get those dreaded words.."we have got the needed number of participants for your particular profile" or "quotas full" message.i emailed them my response on this most recent incident.

"Types: Indicates completed survey but I haven’t

Optional Message: survey #207478‏ we are all getting so sick of doing a survey and spending alot of time on it, getting halfway or almost finished with it, then being told we dont qualify or those crappy words "quotas full". hogwash. you people need to get this problem fixed or im leaving this panel. there has got to be some way you can get the ones responsible(progamers)for getting these dreadful surveys together and fix it where these things dont happen. im not the only one who is being aggravated by this problem. its wide-spread.we need some kind of monetary compensation for wasting our valuable time on these surveys. instead of some stupid sweeps or the like."

well i voiced my opinion and quess what. i got a big surprise 2day. a reply from them with an unexpected surprise! :o:shock:

"Dear Valued Opinions member,

Our records indicate that you were stopped from completing this survey because we had reached the desired number of respondents for your particular profile. I understand that this might be disappointing but the system closes the survey automatically once the desired number of respondents has been reached.

We will reward you for the time you spent completing this survey by rewarding your account with $1 in the next 24 hours.

Please note that we will not pass on any of the information you have given to us in the course of uncompleted surveys to our clients. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

We will be in touch again shortly with more opportunities to earn rewards.

Kind regards

Isabel

The Valued Opinions Team"

to say the least i couldnt believe it. THANK YOU Isabel!!! i just wish all problems with surveys like this could would be taken care of like this. :D

• 1 year later...

Unfortunately it is a very bad and unfortunately very common bad behaviours by survey companies :x , Valuedopinion & mysurvey are indeed that very bad, showing a complete disregard and lack of consideration for people's time, and people patience.

We are the people who allows them to make money. :evil: As somebody said "all quota questions should be at the start of a survey so you only have to answer a few questions to find out if your quota is still open." but of course they don't care. :x

Valuedopinion as Research Now – http://www.researchnow.co.uk is registered with the UK MRS (market research society) where it is possible to complain if you think they are misbehaving. Or check if registered in the country where you live.

To anosh g - Songpeople do not give out any info about themselves, think I came across them in the past but I like to see more before joining.... Anyway whois gives a link to search http://www.tucowsdomains.com/whois

Unsure how old is this info, here an extract, it depends from how much they owe you.

Domain Name: SONGPEOPLE.COM Registrant Name: Entertainment Media Research Limited

Registrant Organization: Entertainment Media Research Limited Registrant Street: Studio One, Charter House Registrant

City: Crown Court Registrant State/Province: London Registrant Postal Code: WC2B 5EX Registrant Country: UK Registrant Phone: +44.2072401222 Registrant Email: [email protected]

Admin Organization: NewNet Plc Admin Street: Carnac Lodge, Cams Hall Estate

Admin City: Fareham Admin State/Province: Hants Admin Postal Code: PO16 8UJ Admin Country: GB

Admin Phone: +44.1329226722 Admin Phone Ext: Admin Fax: +44.1329226721

Tech Organization: NewNet Plc Tech Street: Carnac Lodge, Cams Hall Estate

Tech City: Fareham Tech State/Province: Hants Tech Postal Code: PO16 8UJ Tech Country: GB Tech Phone: +44.1329226722

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wow a whole dollar from Valued Opinions?  Can you even cash that out?  And even if you can a Dollar for 30 minutes of B.S. ????  Not worth it!!  I think survey companies are superr shady anyway about the respondant quotas.  Really???  Or are they just telling us this andd keeping our share of the moola?