Has anyone had much dealings with Treasure Trooper?

jonarnold000

Has anyone had much dealings with this site? They certainly make it a fun "game" with all the extra things you can do for different types of currencies and the different things you can do with these currencies. I'm giving it a try for awhile. Would also love to hear from anyone thats currently using it regarding how quickly they pay out, and whether or not you feel like the site is worth your time!

• 2 years later...

I agree that the site is a three ring circus with lots of extracurricular offers and activities beside straight surveys - once you're aboard, stay active or they will close your account - even though my account is now 'closed', I continue receiving email invites, I continue to complete surveys and receive confirmation of successful completion, but any attempts to check my points balance is unsuccessful - this happens on many survey sites (Survey Rewardz is notorious for this) - account closed due to inactivity, continued email invites, surveys can be taken and completed, but no credit granted - beware! :?