"Survey is closed" Global Test Market

Sweebies

I just took a 35 minute survey worth 60 points from GTM and got to the end where they say "this is the end, congratulations, click submit to receive credit". I hit submit and it says "this survey is closed". I sent GTM an email, but I'm not hopeful that I'll see those points. Bummer.

Thirty-five minutes to me is a long time.I wouldn't let this one go.I would email them until they give me a answer.If they say no then write again.If we don't stand up for what we worked hard to get then they will think it's okay to treat us like that.Even though I really think GTM is more fair then most survey companies.I think I remember someone once saying this happened to them and after writing to them they gave them some points not all but some.I personally think I would have fought until I got all,but that's me.

I wont let it go, I'm just annoyed I even have to keep bothering with this. I feel like I'm having to write to more and more survey panels because of technical errors.

I wont let it go, I'm just annoyed I even have to keep bothering with this. I feel like I'm having to write to more and more survey panels because of technical errors.

Same happened to me. I emailed them then went back and sent 10 a day to them for 5 days and I finally got my points. The problem here is waisting extra time having to fool around to get the points, it shouldn't have to be like that but it is and makes me ticked off, but I guess we do what we can to get paid................ :?

I never have any luck emailing GTM's customer service. I have called them at 1-206-315-9300, option 4 (been a while so hopefully this is still the correct option). I left a message and someone returned my call later in the afternoon and I had my points the next day. Might be worth a try.

I am also mississing points from GTM I had a PT from them and I was to do a diary on everytime I used the product.

10 marketpoints per diary entry 1-4

30 market points per diary entry 5-8

45 market points per diary entry 9-10

and then the follow up survey evaluating the product for 35 points I did receive the 35 points only

I think they have the worst customer service I have emailed them twice and have not received a response so today I called and clicked on everyone of those numbers until I heard a human voice on the other end not sure but I think it was Human Resources explained it to her and she said she cannot look into my account but she would give it to the right person and said I would receive a phone call or e-mail within the hour ...I will see

This kind of stuff is exhausting and I feel like I shouldn't have to deal with this.

I am also mississing points from GTM I had a PT from them and I was to do a diary on everytime I used the product.

10 marketpoints per diary entry 1-4

30 market points per diary entry 5-8

45 market points per diary entry 9-10

and then the follow up survey evaluating the product for 35 points I did receive the 35 points only

I think they have the worst customer service I have emailed them twice and have not received a response so today I called and clicked on everyone of those numbers until I heard a human voice on the other end not sure but I think it was Human Resources explained it to her and she said she cannot look into my account but she would give it to the right person and said I would receive a phone call or e-mail within the hour ...I will see

This kind of stuff is exhausting and I feel like I shouldn't have to deal with this.

I got a response but I am not very happy about it Forums and Diaries will sometimes take 6-8 weeks until the survey is closed if you don't receive them by then let us know.I am really ticked

Seems to me that GTM surveys always get "technical errors" when the point value is 100 or better.

Yet all the 35 pointers (which seems to be their default these days) seem to go off without a hitch, and you can answer ridiculous questions about getting transmissions changed at Jiffy Lube (seriously, who writes this crap, and what village in India do they live in?) until the sacred cows come home.