Do not use GlobalTestMarket.com

jaxxic

GlobalTestMarket is a scam! I've wasted 1 year of my life (2012) in order to complete the 1,000 marketpoints and when it was time to pay they literally disappeared. I've wasted another year of my life (2013) fighting over my paycheck (0002384) which never arrived and 1 year after arguing with them, sending them numerous emails, they told me last week that the "1st check" was "cashed" and there is nothing to do. But they conveniently say that after 1 year, even though I have emails from each month stating that my check never arrived, that I was worried about it and they replied every time that they were sorry of the inconveniences and they were going to send a new check. Supposedly I was supposed to be sent the same check 5 times, but they said that there is "no record" of those conversations, like I imagined it all this time, so because of their "company policies" and because the ONLY CHECK they sent it was "cashed", they can't send me a new one nor give me back the points. Overall, it sucks! They don't pay, PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER WITH THEM. PLEASE DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID!...BETTER RUN AND GO TO OTHERS THAT DO PAY, that is why people are so afraid of trusting companies over the INTERNET because they got into this "so called company" which is nothing but a big fat fraud! It is totally bogus, do not waste your time nor patience with this fake business.

Here is their reply (it is in Spanish):

Estimada Alejandra,

Gracias por su correo.

Los cheques son enviados por correo postal común.

El cheque es el número 0002384 por 552.06 pesos mexicanos, emitido a su nombre (MS. ALEJANDRA XXXXX ALANIS XXXXXX), del banco Bank of America.

Debido que el cheque fue cobrado, no es posible devolver los puntos correspondientes al mismo ni emitir nuevamente otro cheque.

Saludos cordiales,

El Equipo GlobalTestMarket

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ksedwar

• bogey09

• footfree

• franksmom

I understand you are frustrated but please don't bump every GlobalTestMarket topic with the same reply. It's considered spam and we do not tolerate spam.

I deleted your other replies that were the same as the reply above.