• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ksedwar

• bogey09

• footfree

• 1957horses

It depends on what surveys I do. they vary..... I like cash only paypal sites myself. some like the points systems better or gift cards. I don't work those sites. I did Toluna and dropped them and that was the last one for me.I have gotten surveys from GTM that paid a dollar and a couple that paid 5 dollars. It all depends.

I prefer GTM to a lot of other sites out there.After 10 years of doing their surveys they are one of the few who are still in business and I can say I feel comfortable doing business with.Not to many survey sites that are half way decent and honest out there anymore.

another good thing about GTM is they probably have the least picky 'holy crap you're speeding, get out of here!' system.. i often do their surveys in half the suggested time.

Did anyone have a 3 part walmart survey through GTM? I can't discuss what it was about but I did the first 2 surveys and I should have gotten the 3rd already but havent yet and of course I am to recieve points after doing the 3rd. I just wanted to know if anyone else got their 3rd survey or if I need to go through all my spam.

I just signed up for GTM last night and already this morning Im at 200 points almost ready to cash out for $10 but im seeing this minimum cashout at a 1000 points? If thats 1000 for $10 this site blows. If you need to earn 1000 before payout thats not too bad because thats worth over $40. But then why have a 230 point cashout on your site if you need to earn 1000 before cashout? I thought I found a survey site that paid decent and I qualify for alot of them, but im now im concerned. Can some one tell me if theyve cashed out at 230 points or how much 1000 points is really worth?

Each point at GTM is roughly 25cents. 1000points is $50 but the processing fee makes it to where you need to have 1150points to cash out a $50 PayPal. You have to add or combine as many rewards as it takes to your shopping cart that equal $50.

You can add a $10 item to your cart but you can't actually check out until the cart total is up to $50. They changed the payout structure a few months ago and added PayPal. The cash out process does sound sketchy but they do pay. They used to only pay by check and it took forever...

Thats good to hear. Ive made 200 points in probably less than 2hours of time on their site. So it shouldnt take very long to reach 1000, I was just expecting to cash out at 10 after seeing the 230 point offer.

ive been signed up with them for a while but never participated until last night, I had 30 something surveys listed and still have 25 left to try. Hopefully it wont take too long.

• 3 weeks later...

I've had no success with this company. I just did one survey for 10 minutes and got the infamous "this survey is full". I get those often. I don't see how I ever reach 1000+ pts.