• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ksedwar

• bogey09

• footfree

• franksmom

I've had no success with this company. I just did one survey for 10 minutes and got the infamous "this survey is full". I get those often. I don't see how I ever reach 1000+ pts.

You'll get there. I get 4-5 emails from them a day, and my goal is to qualify for at least one a day so after 30 days I can withdraw $50

I also know instead of 1,000 points, you can only cash out at 1,100 points.

Last time (recently) I cashed out with them, I had below 1,100 points but over 1,000. However, I had to split my points to cash and an Amazon gift card (I got something like 20$ amazon gf, $30 cash). If you do ONLY want cash, then yes you need 1,100 points.

I cashed out with them last just before the big change, and that was pretty good. I gave it up right then and there, haven't been back on the site since. Glad I didn't do anymore with them.

Just reached 1035 points after starting on 12/18 and thats enough for a $45 paypal. Im gonna wait till I can get the 50 tho. Even with the slow holiday days ( only did 4 surveys between the 25th and the 2nd ) I managed to earn $45 worth in 3 weeks. Not bad its been a good site to include for my daily goal. Some of those surveys have nice incetives to use webcam like 250 points thats 10$. I was tempted by that one but didnt do it.

I never bothered checking out all the other rewards they added when they upgraded their site. I still opt for the check. I'm not a fan of the fact that it costs me an extra 100 points to cash out but I sure do like receiving checks in the mail.

How do you get a check on GTM? I have never seen on option for a check cashout. I started on it after the change and have always cashed out 1150 pts for $50 paypal. I'd take the check for 1100 pts if I could figure out how to order it.

How do you get a check on GTM? I have never seen on option for a check cashout. I started on it after the change and have always cashed out 1150 pts for $50 paypal. I'd take the check for 1100 pts if I could figure out how to order it.

On the left side of the "Rewards" screen, there's a "Checks" category. Click on that and you'll see the "$50 Bank Check" option for 1100 points.

I dont see a check option anywhere either, but even tho its 50 points cheaper to cashout I think id rather do paypal for the quicker cashout.

Requested the $50 paypal on 1/10 and it said 10-13 days, a lot better than 4-6 weeks for a check. As long as its here by the 23rd ill be happy.

As I said I cashed out on the 10th and had 15 points left and now 6 days later i have 700 points even already. Thanks in large part to the 150 point one I got today :D Most of the ones I do are 35 or 40.

Hmm..that's weird that there isn't a Check option. Maybe checks are available to members in certain countries? (I live in the States)

At least you can cash out with PayPal. From what you said, PayPal seems like a faster way to get your earnings! GTM checks take over a month to arrive.

• 2 weeks later...

I cashed out quickly when I first joined them. Then it took forever to get to the next cashout. I had to let them go, I was seeing less points for the surveys and they changed the payments. Some of you still have good luck with them, and kudos to you. I had to give up on them.