Do not use GlobalTestMarket.com

jaxxic

YEA I Finally completed a survey........................ :D

I took 8 of them today and one paid off. I think I'm going to wait till I get 1650 so I can get 3 amazons............. 8)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ksedwar

• bogey09

• footfree

• franksmom

You're going to need 1100 points (USA) to redeem.

That's only for the check,right?I cashed in for the check 3 weeks ago and haven't received it.Last time I cashed in I got it in 2 weeks.Went to their site and it says 4 to 6 weeks.Which is better then the 6 to 8 weeks it use to be but since they are charging me $5 to get it I was hoping to already have it.

You need to reach 1000 points before you can redeem. Then you can combine some of the 250-330 etc point items together to get you to the 1000 points. Unfortunately, when you start combining things, it usually takes in the 1050-1150 range. You might be able to get a few dvds or discs for just over 1000. I think there are also a few gift cards for 1080. I always seem to make selections that run 1100 points. You might want to check some of the other Global Test Market posts. I know this subject has been discussed recently in another thread.

I didn't word my previous post very well. When redeeming, one must redeem a minimum of 1000 points. So if you want a 220 point item, you need to combine it with other items to bring you to the 1000 point minimum. 5 items at 220 points = 1100 or 2 items at 330 points + 2 items at 220 points = 1100 points, etc.

Your cart must have the minimum amount of checkout points in it before you are allowed to start the checkout process. What I do is put two $20 PayPal cards and one $10 card in my cart for the $50 minimum (1000 points). I can then click checkout to start the checkout process. The final checkout total is 1150 points.

• 1 month later...
Day 8 still need 7 STINKING POINTS..................... :cry:

They keep sending me sweeps the dirty dogs......................... :x

I'm not a member of Globaltestmarket but I do pretty good on their surveys for cash on onlycashsurveys and other sites i'm working....Glad I didn't sign up...... :roll: