My View Rant

peach6

I am really disappointed right now with my view.They use to be on the top of my list for getting surveys but for the last couple of weeks something has changed I am clicking all different times of the day and still hardly get any and when I do it's usually a DQ..........today I have made 300points yesterday I thing it was 700points at that rate there will be no monthly cash out...........just ranting

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JD

• 1957horses

• franksmom

• nt_eagle

Top Posters In This Topic

I am really disappointed right now with my view.They use to be on the top of my list for getting surveys but for the last couple of weeks something has changed I am clicking all different times of the day and still hardly get any and when I do it's usually a DQ..........today I have made 300points yesterday I thing it was 700points at that rate there will be no monthly cash out...........just ranting

Same here, It's like ok they gave me that 21000 survey, so they figure she's had enough, I've been DQ constantly even from 400 point ones................ :shock:

While I too have been getting a lot of disqualifications on MyView, the points are adding up. Have earned 5500 points since Mon. I'm also doing well with Gratis Points. It's been really slow for everything else. Unfortunately, Global Test Market has dropped off to almost nothing, although I finally qualified for a couple of surveys today. Still need 80 points to order the check. Borrowing from 1957 Horses, you'll probably hear me say I still need 80 "stinking" points a month from now.

While I too have been getting a lot of disqualifications on MyView, the points are adding up. Have earned 5500 points since Mon. I'm also doing well with Gratis Points. It's been really slow for everything else. Unfortunately, Global Test Market has dropped off to almost nothing, although I finally qualified for a couple of surveys today. Still need 80 points to order the check. Borrowing from 1957 Horses, you'll probably hear me say I still need 80 "stinking" points a month from now.

I need 72 "STINKING" points to cash out on Global for $75.00 amazon.................... :roll:

How the heck did I get an 8 point survey.................................. :shock:

Borrowing from 1957 Horses, you'll probably hear me say I still need 80 "stinking" points a month

:lol: borrow away :lol:

Thanks 1957 Horses! Still need those 80 "stinking" points to cash out on GTM!! :D

For what it's worth, just completed a 2800 point survey on MyView--it wasn't that long either. Might want to click on MyView a couple of times to see if it is still available.

Well end of amother day, just had 3 THREE surveys from global that were for points and....................... :|

I need 72 "STINKING" points to cash out on Global for $75.00 amazon........................... :?

I need 72 "STINKING" points to cash out on Global for $75.00 amazon.................... :roll:

How the heck did I get an 8 point survey.................................. :shock:

Borrowing from 1957 Horses, you'll probably hear me say I still need 80 "stinking" points a month

:lol: borrow away :lol:

:lol:

OK I got to finishing another one. Now 37 "STINKING" points........... :?

I hope I get a 40 points one and can complete it soon............. :roll:

It seems like I never qualify for that last one for days..................... :cry:

What bugs me is that they are one of the most decent companies and now they are giving us Opinionshere surveys. Same ones I have seen for a year about what TV programs we watch. I am always disqualified but have to go through so many pages before they tell me that. I usually just hit another key to exit.

Posting here will do nothing..Note the survey--and post it publicly on twitter..this forum never helped me once..just put me in touch with great people.

You may not like this site but I and many others do. It is here for us to help each other, posting problems that may acquire that others may have in the past. Hope you find Survey Police helpful.................. :D

Do NOT give me a lecture. I simply stated people venting here will NOT get their issues resolved. Refrain from your "warm and cuddly survey police community feedback" Some of us are very good people trying to help others too..We just don't choose to sit and lament and do nothing about it. Be very careful what you say to others.

And don't post smiley faces..Just magnifies your ignorance and lack of class.

I can't help myself................. :D

Duh, I'm a smiley type person........................ :lol:

Posting here will do nothing..Note the survey--and post it publicly on twitter..this forum never helped me once..just put me in touch with great people.
Their Twitter account has not had post by them since April 1. Might try Facebook as they appear to actively answer questions on FB.