My View Rant

peach6

Oooh! And now the $100 Visa GC's are gone. Wonder why?! :roll:
Just saw that the $100s were gone. Even if Greg G did cash out 470k in points it would take 3 $100 cards and a $50 Visa to deplete their stash at 133,000 points per $100 Visa card. You mean to tell me that when they refill their stock they are only purchasing 3 $100 cards? Something seems off in their replenishment. If they have too much stock for the other cards sell them off at a discount or raise the points on the more popular ones (not advocating that but they could).

OTH, had a sweet fairly short survey today for 2800 points. Wish they were all like that.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JD

• 1957horses

• franksmom

• nt_eagle

Top Posters In This Topic

The Amazon GC's are up, but I'm willing to bet they'll all be gone by Wednesday. I personally don't know how many Visa/Amazon GC's they get per Value Amount, but my guess is that they order more of the $25 ones. I do know that when I got like 350,000 MVPoints from a Research Study last March, I made sure that I got my GC's as soon as possible after getting credited the 350k MVP's, since there was like 20 or so other Participants in this certain Study. And sure enough, all were gone within two Days after requesting mine, both Visa and Amazon.

I emailed them, and they said they would have the cards back in 7-14 days. The Visa cards cost them to order, the others don't, so that is probably why they have limited stock.

I emailed them, and they said they would have the cards back in 7-14 days. The Visa cards cost them to order, the others don't, so that is probably why they have limited stock.

Funny how they don't have 'limited stock' in MVPoints for GREGG A of Illinois...

Funny how they don't have 'limited stock' in MVPoints for GREGG A of Illinois...

LOL! Poor Gregg A can't catch a break on here.