• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JD

• 1957horses

• franksmom

• nt_eagle

Top Posters In This Topic

And don't post smiley faces..Just magnifies your ignorance and lack of class.

I can't help myself................. :D

Duh, I'm a smiley type person........................ :lol:

which is why you post all day long

Posting here will do nothing..Note the survey--and post it publicly on twitter..this forum never helped me once..just put me in touch with great people.
Their Twitter account has not had post by them since April 1. Might try Facebook as they appear to actively answer questions on FB.

Thanks for an intelligent answer...I have no problem with myview though..

Keep those smiley faces coming 1957 Horses! Hey and if you haven't checked tellwut lately, they just added some surveys--one is a little long but worth 15 pts.

:D THANKS :lol:

And don't post smiley faces..Just magnifies your ignorance and lack of class.

I can't help myself................. :D

Duh, I'm a smiley type person........................ :lol:

which is why you post all day long

Oh lighten up................... :roll:

I'm just messen with ya......................... :wink:

Do NOT give me a lecture. I simply stated people venting here will NOT get their issues resolved. Refrain from your "warm and cuddly survey police community feedback" Some of us are very good people trying to help others too..We just don't choose to sit and lament and do nothing about it. Be very careful what you say to others.

Him so mean................. :cry:

....................................................... :lol:

Do NOT give me a lecture. I simply stated people venting here will NOT get their issues resolved. Refrain from your "warm and cuddly survey police community feedback" Some of us are very good people trying to help others too..We just don't choose to sit and lament and do nothing about it. Be very careful what you say to others.

Him so mean................. :cry:

....................................................... :lol:

This user has been banned temporarily, as their behavior on this board will not be tolerated and a permanent ban will be issued if needbe. As per our forum rules, insulting other users is not acceptable.

1957horses, thank you for trying to diffuse this user's anger in the manner you have, though I'm sorry you had to do this to begin with. Other users reported these abusive posts, so know that the community truly does care and supports one another. As the admin, I'm very proud.

This user has been banned temporarily, as their behavior on this board will not be tolerated and a permanent ban will be issued if needbe. As per our forum rules, insulting other users is not acceptable.

1957horses, thank you for trying to diffuse this user's anger in the manner you have, though I'm sorry you had to do this to begin with. Other users reported these abusive posts, so know that the community truly does care and supports one another. As the admin, I'm very proud.

Administrator

Moderator this forum

Awwww heck, he just woke up on the wrong side of his computer .................. :oops:

But he is right about one thing................. :idea:

..just put me in touch with great people

I have made some very good friends here with whom I'm have e.pen e.pals outside Survey Police.............. :mrgreen:

10 "stinking" points needed on GTM for me! Poor MyView--they are probably wondering why all of these GTM posts keep showing up on their thread!

Aand I agree with the Admin. It was wonderful the way you handled the criticism--with grace and humor!

Poor me not poor myview, I haven't been able to complete 1 survey in several days. I finally get 1 and DQ right away then it says no ,more surveys. I have never seen myview doing that before............. :cry:

Did 30 point GTM thinking to myself "I got this in the bag" last question answered and yep you guessed it........... :cry:

It turns out that you were screened out of this particular survey. But please don't take it personally!

Well I do after I finish it to get this................. :roll:

Still need 7 "STINKING" points............................................ :shock:

Poor me not poor myview, I haven't been able to complete 1 survey in several days. I finally get 1 and DQ right away then it says no ,more surveys. I have never seen myview doing that before............. :cry:
when I posted this thread I thought it was just me because everyone else seemed to be doing okay this has been going on for a couple of weeks for me with my view I was able to do 1 magazine survey today for 800 points I am glad with anything to get me closer to cash out I need 6500 points I know I will get there but when I cash out and start all over again I am not sure how long it will take me to cash out again unless I get some big ones.

I got an invite for one that was 7000 points this morning! I didn't get too excited because I don't normally ever qualify, and guess what? I didn't qualify for this one either. I need another 5000 points and that would have helped. But I didn't get any points today at all on their site. Meh.

I got an invite for one that was 7000 points this morning! I didn't get too excited because I don't normally ever qualify, and guess what? I didn't qualify for this one either. I need another 5000 points and that would have helped. But I didn't get any points today at all on their site. Meh.

Me to got that 7000 one and was DQ just ckicking into it................ :cry: