My View Rant

peach6

Generally I like MyView but the following just drives me nuts. I get emails from them and every time when I click I get the following:

"This survey was very popular and we already have all of the answers we needed.

Although there are no surveys currently available, you can still earn MyView Points by referring your friends to MyView! Earn 1000 MVPs for each of your referrals who joins and takes their first survey!"

If it is closed, why did you send me the email? I know it is a timing thing but it it still drives me nuts.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JD

• 1957horses

• franksmom

• nt_eagle

Top Posters In This Topic

If it is closed, why did you send me the email? I know it is a timing thing but it it still drives me nuts.

One of the panel employees said once that they send out mass-emails when they need a survey to get closed out ASAP. It costs less to just email everyone then it does to pick out each demographic so in the end we all get invites we won't qualify for.

One of the panel employees said once that they send out mass-emails when they need a survey to get closed out ASAP. It costs less to just email everyone then it does to pick out each demographic so in the end we all get invites we won't qualify for.

OK that makes sense. Still drives me nuts as I click on the email a lot of times as soon as it arrives and it is still closed.

WOO HOO I finally got my 7 "STINKING" points on a survey that didn't make any sénce.......... :P

And an extra 15 more after it.................. 8)

I can relax some now................. :mrgreen:

3 surveys for 1400 points and one for 600 that bombed out in the middle that was reported. Customer service answered the email in like 15 minutes and said we will get back to you. No credit as yet.

I seldom run into problems with MyView surveys, but I certainly did yesterday. Ran into one of those alleged home study surveys that ask for your email address and telephone number at the very beginning of the survey. After providing the info, received a blank page and there was no way to continue. Also was not routed back to MyView and therefore did not receive the 100 points for the survey attempt. Then later in the day, completed a survey for a cruise line. I believe it was for either 600 or 800 points. At the end, submitted the survey and received an error message. Again did not receive the points. Have 2 emails into customer support. I really wish the survey companies would have someone proofread/run through the surveys before making them available to the survey-takers!

3 surveys for 1400 points and one for 600 that bombed out in the middle that was reported. Customer service answered the email in like 15 minutes and said we will get back to you. No credit as yet.

Got 800 point credit today. This was the one for the cruise line that bombed out yesterday. MyView customer service has been very prompt in crediting.