My View Rant

peach6

I was able to cash out on my view today..I did better yesterday and today which got me to order a Kmart GC the bad thing is that it always takes 4 weeks to receive it and now I am down to 500 points.I can't say I had a lot of surveys but some bigger ones.I still think there is something going on because the surveys are just not as many at least for me as they have always been.I have always been able to cash out once a month including this one But I'm not sure if it will happen next month.I guess I will just have to wait and see what happens.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JD

• 1957horses

• franksmom

• nt_eagle

Top Posters In This Topic

I was able to cash out on my view today..I did better yesterday and today which got me to order a Kmart GC the bad thing is that it always takes 4 weeks to receive it and now I am down to 500 points.I can't say I had a lot of surveys but some bigger ones.I still think there is something going on because the surveys are just not as many at least for me as they have always been.I have always been able to cash out once a month including this one But I'm not sure if it will happen next month.I guess I will just have to wait and see what happens.

Did you cash out for $10 or $25................... :?::?:

Did you cash out for $10 or $25................... :?::?:

$25.00 :):)

Have to have taken the worst survey ever on MyView today. It literally took 3-5 minutes once you submitted your answer for the next screen to come back. Almost every single submission was like that. Took over an hour and a half to get through the survey. I checked the point total and AFAIK I got 3,000 points for the survey but I almost quit constantly. I assume server issues on the part of the survey company and not MyView. Was not my computer or IP as one could tab to another site and get decent response times. I assume most will have quit this survey long before the end. I contacted customer support about the issue. Shall see what they say as their CS is really good and responsive. I don't remember the initial points being 3,000 but more like 600 at the start. Anyone else have this problem with this survey?

Have to have taken the worst survey ever on MyView today. It literally took 3-5 minutes once you submitted your answer for the next screen to come back. Almost every single submission was like that. Took over an hour and a half to get through the survey. I checked the point total and AFAIK I got 3,000 points for the survey but I almost quit constantly. I assume server issues on the part of the survey company and not MyView. Was not my computer or IP as one could tab to another site and get decent response times. I assume most will have quit this survey long before the end. I contacted customer support about the issue. Shall see what they say as their CS is really good and responsive. I don't remember the initial points being 3,000 but more like 600 at the start. Anyone else have this problem with this survey?
I did and after an hour I quit very frustrating because I wanted the 3000 points.I did email them I didn't have the survey number but I did know who the survey was from.I feel I deserve the points.I know I read somewhere on there site that some surveys are not compatable with IE so not sure if that had anything to do with it but that is the only Browser I use.I did hear back from them and all it said is that they would bet back to me.

I did and after an hour I quit very frustrating because I wanted the 3000 points.I did email them I didn't have the survey number but I did know who the survey was from.I feel I deserve the points.I know I read somewhere on there site that some surveys are not compatable with IE so not sure if that had anything to do with it but that is the only Browser I use.I did hear back from them and all it said is that they would bet back to me.
I am assuming the getting back to you is a canned automated response. No problem. I used FireFox and still had the lousy response so it was not due to IE as far as I know.

myview disqualifies you after you put in like 10 minutes of work. The surveys are a good fit for me and i still get disqualified. Im giving them valuable information and i feel they use it. They get what they need for the survey and then they don't pay us.

myview disqualifies you after you put in like 10 minutes of work. The surveys are a good fit for me and i still get disqualified. Im giving them valuable information and i feel they use it. They get what they need for the survey and then they don't pay us.
MyView is a survey router. Blame the company behind the survey although it would be nice if they would screen some of these out. It seems almost every survey site has routed surveys. Have taken Pinecone Research surveys on some sites which kind of surprised me but it is what it is. Had one of those yesterday where I input a lot of information only to be Dqd for no apparent reason. Not fun.

MyView CS is very good. They got back to me and I received some credit even though I completed the survey. Nice.

On another note: started and qualified for a 4800 point survey that would have taken 60 minutes to complete. Broken link. Seems like the higher paying surveys have the most problems. Probably not true just a coincidence the last 2 days.

My View has been amazing for me. I think last week I had a 3 day period where I earned very little but otherwise I seem to qualify almost too much. I have 5 or 6 product tests coming my way, thanks to them, and one of them is supposed to pay $30 to try out a product 3 times!! for those of you having bad luck with my view, don't give up just yet!

MyView CS is very good. They got back to me and I received some credit even though I completed the survey. Nice.

On another note: started and qualified for a 4800 point survey that would have taken 60 minutes to complete. Broken link. Seems like the higher paying surveys have the most problems. Probably not true just a coincidence the last 2 days.

I got the same thing 4800 BROKEN LINK................ :x

I would have done it................................................... :cry:

MyView is OOS on $25 Amazon gift cards. Only $50 at this time. Facebook says 7-14 weeks for more $25 cards? Answer is not written clearly but it appears they suggest you get $25 Visas instead. Another 1050 points over the Amazon. 7-14 weeks?

"when can we expect the $25 Amazon cards to come back in? Thanks!

Like · · Yesterday at 5:50am

MyView Surveys Hi, We do have Visa cards but, we are currently out of stock. I am sorry for this. You should expect them to be back in stock in about 7-14 weeks. Thank you for your patience with this issue."

I'm like a 1,000 points to cash out. It's worse than pulling teeth trying to get these bloody points. I just don't know WHY these sites don't order more gift cards that people want especially now with people going to amazon for gifts. I'm glad I'm done CHRISTmas shopping, so waiting AGAIN for amazon bothers me, but then It is a start on saving up for Mothers day.......... :|

MyView is OOS on $25 Amazon gift cards. Only $50 at this time. Facebook says 7-14 weeks for more $25 cards? Answer is not written clearly but it appears they suggest you get $25 Visas instead. Another 1050 points over the Amazon. 7-14 weeks?

"when can we expect the $25 Amazon cards to come back in? Thanks!

Like · · Yesterday at 5:50am

MyView Surveys Hi, We do have Visa cards but, we are currently out of stock. I am sorry for this. You should expect them to be back in stock in about 7-14 weeks. Thank you for your patience with this issue."

Boooo :cry: That stinks. You would think they would be better prepared with these cards especially around the holidays.

I have never ordered any Visa cards before. Does anyone know if they can be used everywhere? Are there any limitations? If they work just the same as an Amazon card at Amazon, then I guess I'm just as happy with that.

MyView has Virtual Visa's which can only be used online or for phone orders (any place that accepts VISA). If you want a gift card, you could also order a Walmart gift card and then go to Walmart and buy a physical VISA card or any of their other gift card choices. Seems like Walmart cards are taking longer than usual to receive on all of the survey site now, however.