New Panel: Honest Insite

Administrator

Do they send surveys to your email only OR can you sign in to access surveys (like a dashboard)?

Plus, how much is the cashouts? :roll: so far, this site sounds good to me.

got a survey. tried to finish, but kept getting sent around to different survey sites. too confusing.

Yep. That's the new 'survey roulette' thing they added a few weeks ago to give us more chances to make money. I have been with them for a while but never cashed out yet. I don't like the 'survey roulette' thing but it has allowed me to finally get to a cashout level. I'm waiting for $1.05 to clear. I'm not sure if I will keep taking their surveys. They have a $30 PayPal minimum and that's too high for the length of time it takes to get to $30. It's not so bad at $15 for Amazon.com but I prefer PayPal.

Probably should have read the thread before I signed up.... but I guess $30 Paypal is better than $50 (especially given the ridiculous way you have to go about getting a $50 paypal at GTM, for example)

• 3 weeks later...
signed up for this site but havent gotten an email validation from them in 2 days now,anyone else have this problem?

yes I haven't gotten a validation link so I dumping them to look for something better.

• 1 month later...

I left this one yesterday. I gave them a month and had only made 40 cents! I thought the site design was simple to navigate but that's all they pretty much have going for it right now.

• 1 month later...

I'm going to give them a try... hadn't heard of them before. Based upon their Faqs I like that you can earn between $1 and $3 per survey. I've tried a lot of sites whose points don't translate that well into reasonable rewards.

Based upon their Faqs I like that you can earn between $1 and $3 per survey.

They aren't bad but it took me a long time to cash out for a $15 Amazon card. I wanted to get to $30 for PayPal but decided it would take too long. Right after my Amazon cash out they started a new system and there are more survey offers but some are as little as 0.25 cents.

Has anyone been getting the surveys from this site that say incentive is client rewarded and then you click to find a coupon? The surveys are short just a couple of minutes but I haven't taken any because I don't want to download any coupons, and I sure as heck don't want that as my incentive for doing the survey. The last one I got was for 3 minutes and it was a coupon for Aleve. I now have to go to the Honest Insite site just to see if they have actual surveys.