IT Pulse Advisory Panel

fiestyvermin

Does any one know about this panel? I have been a member for a while now and they send out good surveys but right now I am having a problem with a check I requested and they are not answering emails. They are owned by LightSpeed not sure how much that makes a difference, and the panel is run by a Ian Grant.

I have never had a problem getting checks from them but this one is taking a while. The site says 3-4 weeks and this is week 6. I have emailed them 3 times about this and no replies or anything else. I hate to have to go through the BBB but at the same time when your site says emails will be responded to in 24-48 hours and I send multiple times something is not right.

On the pulse website they have their address and a fax number and the email button with no other contact information.

I have been a member for awhile as well. I had an issue with my login and it took several emails and probably a week or two before I finally got a reply. So they do answer eventually. I've never had a problem with cashing out and receiving checks, but they do sometimes take longer than the stated 3-4 weeks.

On the IT Pulse Panel front page it has different links and on one of those links is a button to contact them. I sent them asking about this 8-12 times even though the site says that they will answer in 24 hours I never got a response. On the Bottom of the home page it mentions that they are part of Lightspeed Research and that is the avenue I took. I called the lightspeed office in Ohio and was given a number for a Michelle Rocha. The first time I called it took me to her answering machine and after leaving a detailed message I heard nothing. I called back a little before 5 and she answers the phone. I told her what was going on she said she hadnt heard the message but she would have somebody contact me today. I was contacted today by a Marilyn Eber who said they were behind on processing checks, they were switching or something like that, now understand on their website it states that checks will be mailed in 3-4 weeks and I put in for mine on 10/08 and I informed Marilyn that that is more than a little behind. She said they are working on it and she would call me when they mailed the check.

She said the contact on their page is not working and has not been working and it is supposed to be fixed now and she is sending me a email to show. I find it odd that a company with the only way to have any contact with their "Workers" would not know that a email function on their page is not working. Shrugs. They are taking care of it just a lot slower than it should be. Maybe before Christmas

• 3 years later...

I've been a Member, also, for 10 years or more. The survey running by Ian Grant concerned EMC products you know.

Some months ago I wanted to see my accumulated fee for the last (round about 20) surveys I've participated but I found the website has been closed. I don't know when this has happened. There have been no announcement to do this. And now Mr. Grant or everyone else seems to be missing. He didn’t answer my emails I've sent to him since a lot of weeks. There's no answer at all although his email address seems to be actual.  

In the past up to that point there was no problem to get the requested cheques even though it has sometimes token a long time. I don't know since they've closed their homepage without announcing this and/or sending a cheque about my last accumulated fee (ca. 600 €). This is still open.

Is there anyone who can help me to get a contact to that company or what I can do futhermore?

Thank you in advance

KBR

Screenshot-2017-9-19 http www it-pulse com.png