• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• rosiesmom

• 1957horses

• theskyhunter

Don't get your hopes up too high. I had 4 this year. On the last one all I got was $25 and no bonus. I emailed and asked why so they walked me through the rules. Read it closely and you see that you don't get the bonus on the 4th survey. I lost the email but wish I would have kept it to copy here.

Don't get your hopes up too high. I had 4 this year. On the last one all I got was $25 and no bonus. I emailed and asked why so they walked me through the rules. Read it closely and you see that you don't get the bonus on the 4th survey. I lost the email but wish I would have kept it to copy here.

really? i remember the part on their site that says the amounts after 2, 4 and 6.. i think it was $25, $50 and $100 or so.. oddly right now i can't get on their site at all so i went to Facebook.. it's interesting that a number of people are posting about getting their $10 for doing it.. I wonder why some people are only getting $10 when we're getting $25 here. Has anyone gone to their actual site since October? i see a post from someone in Oct. that says the site is down.

ok the $10 is the sign up bonus

and as for not getting a bonus for doing 4 within a year.. i don't know why they gave you a problem because it's right here

http://www.darwinsdata.com/#/darwinsdeals/

Darwin’s Gold Tier

To reach Darwin’s Gold Tier, you must complete four (4) surveys within the calendar year. Upon completing your fourth (4th) survey, you will receive $50 in bonus cash and an additional two (2) entries into the Grand Sweepstakes! (A total of 4 entries).

The one time that I was to receive a bonus I didn't.I emailed them and they said they were sorry and sent it out immediately.Which is great but what would be better is getting a survey to do .

ok the $10 is the sign up bonus

and as for not getting a bonus for doing 4 within a year.. i don't know why they gave you a problem because it's right here

http://www.darwinsdata.com/#/darwinsdeals/

Darwin’s Gold Tier

To reach Darwin’s Gold Tier, you must complete four (4) surveys within the calendar year. Upon completing your fourth (4th) survey, you will receive $50 in bonus cash and an additional two (2) entries into the Grand Sweepstakes! (A total of 4 entries).

Sorry I was wrong. It's the 5th survey that only pays $25. Once you get the 6th is when the bonus kicks back in. Another one this year for me would be really cool but there isn't much time left.

I work 12hr shifts, 2work days, off a couple then work 3, work 2, off 3 and so on. sometimes I don't get do many surveys at all the days I work. on one of those work days I missed a chance to do my 3rd for them(had to get my beauty sleep ya know :wink: ). I was upset. that's been a month or so ago. I really wish they would send em a lot more often.

Darwin's Data is like dating, two maybe three contacts, then they seem to have lost my number, but I am a 58 year old white woman, so who is really looking for my opinion? I am intrigued by the posters who remember their conditions on rewards. So long since I heard from them, that I never expect to be contacted again. Can anyone offer any encouragement?