come on darwin's data!

avemaria

Darwin's Data is like dating, two maybe three contacts, then they seem to have lost my number, but I am a 58 year old white woman, so who is really looking for my opinion? I am intrigued by the posters who remember their conditions on rewards. So long since I heard from them, that I never expect to be contacted again. Can anyone offer any encouragement?

Sue, I am 56, but I have no words of encouragement for you. Looks like we are off of their radar. I don't look to hear from them again. Nice while it lasted.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• rosiesmom

• 1957horses

• theskyhunter

• 2 weeks later...
I'd just like to get accepted into this program! Been waiting for months :cry:

Don't take it personally. I haven't heard from them since like last spring. So I guess I am out of them.....

I'd just like to get accepted into this program! Been waiting for months :cry:

Don't take it personally. I haven't heard from them since like last spring. So I guess I am out of them.....

I have only had 2 from them and that was also last spring and when I emailed them to ask if I would be receiving any more in the future and there reply was No they don't have anything in my location.

• 1 month later...

I did the initial questionnaire for $10 and then one project for $25 (last summer, I think? I can't even remember), and that was it. Not a peep from them since then. So everyone who is hoping for survey #4 or #6 or the bonus $25 or whatever, please consider yourselves lucky that you have gotten more than just one $25 project to do! Some of us haven't!

Word of mouth is both a wonderful thing -- because it is through word of mouth that we find out about survey places that can help us earn money -- and a terrible thing -- because it is through word of mouth that other people find out about the same sites that can help them earn money! Darwin's Data used to be a sleeper...a hidden gem...an undiscovered treasure, to an extent. I never saw anyone talking about Darwin's Data on any other site but this one. Now, unfortunately, too many other people know about Darwin's Data -- to the point that they are not accepting new applicants and many of the existing applicants are not getting any projects to do. There are not enough projects to go around to cover their database, which is what happens with every "good" survey site after a while, so a lot of us are being overlooked.

I haven't heard from em in months now. I missed out on the 3rd at that time because of work. last ive heard from em. I hope not doing that 1 put me off their charts. sigh! :(