come on darwin's data!

avemaria

Last year my husband missed out on his first 2 or 3 but still got 1 but only the 1, better then none.......... :lol:

I reckon I still have hope the. :D

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• rosiesmom

• 1957horses

• theskyhunter

Last year my husband missed out on his first 2 or 3 but still got 1 but only the 1, better then none.......... :lol:

By the way theskyhunter , I absolutely agree with your commet you gave on Tellwut on that "life on other plants" Glad there are more of us standing up for what is TRUE. AMEN....................... :wink:

By the way theskyhunter , I absolutely agree with your commet you gave on Tellwut on that "life on other plants" Glad there are more of us standing up for what is TRUE. AMEN....................... :wink:

amen sister! I didn't know you were on Tellwut. cool! I wanted so bad to add something else too on there. all these people that believe in aliens and all, there are tillions, well innumerable stars and planets out there. and they believe in billions and billions of years too. in all that time wouldn't you think some bad aliens would have done come and did what they wanted to with us. its really stretching things ya know. they say they don't have religion, but they do. its takes a lot of "faith" for them to believe what they believe. I know ill catch some flak for saying what I said and I thank you so much for your friendly words. :D but anyways I hope I do hear something from Darwin's b4 too long.

I didn't know you were on tellwut

If you go to page one of this, I'm the one who introduced it on SP. LOL.......................... :mrgreen:

I hope you hear from them too. It seams to me that after they put one out there, usually another goes out in a few weeks or sooner........................................... :wink:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i was all excited to see in my inbox tonight 'Darwin's Data Survey'.. but then i opened it and it was just for a non paying profile update :roll:

i was all excited to see in my inbox tonight 'Darwin's Data Survey'.. but then i opened it and it was just for a non paying profile update :roll:

same here! maybe that means well be hearing from em.

Question for those who have been with Darwin's Data for awhile: When I signed up earlier this week, part of the profile had me read about 20 different lawsuit examples and then respond as to which side I would favor based on the limited amount of info presented. Did you all go through that Q&A too and were there right/wrong answers?

Question for those who have been with Darwin's Data for awhile: When I signed up earlier this week, part of the profile had me read about 20 different lawsuit examples and then respond as to which side I would favor based on the limited amount of info presented. Did you all go through that Q&A too and were there right/wrong answers?

I just did that and got paid my $10 but most were very hard to answer. We don't have all of the facts. How could we?

Well your lucky I think I've only gotten 2 since they began handing them out.Yeah I would like to get more so if your listening I'm always open!

i thought that wasn't a good sampling of my views either.. the questions were too one sided.. they could have been answered differently based on different circumstances.. also they'd go into where you think company A is wrong.. but then it would assume you feel they deserve to be punished as well.. which isn't always the case..