• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• rosiesmom

• 1957horses

• theskyhunter

just got one today finally :mrgreen:

now all i need are 5 more by the end of the year :P[/qu

Lucky you!! IK haven't seen one in over a year I think I is. I kind of gave up on them.

I got one yesterday, too...a 45 minute (30 minutes of watching a video) survey on a law suit, and got a $25 AGC...WOO HOO!! AND...I got the code for the gift card 5 hours later, even though it had said that they wouldn't send it until sometime in September. Imagine if ALL your survey sites were THAT responsible!!

Oddly enough, I got an email from them yesterday or the day before about contacting them multiple times. Now, even though my memory is pretty well shot, I don't remember ever contacting them about getting more surveys. Just seems a little odd getting an invite right after that, though.

It's been a good week...started out winning a sweepstakes with eLab for $200, and cashed out with Quick Rewards ($10), Survey Spot ($10), Opinion Outpost ($20), One Opinion ($25 AGC), and Tellwut ($10 AGC). Now if ACOP would FINALLY pony up, I'll be pretty much square. Then it'll probably be another long dry spell. Always seems to come in bunches...

I got one yesterday, too...a 45 minute (30 minutes of watching a video) survey on a law suit, and got a $25 AGC...WOO HOO!! AND...I got the code for the gift card 5 hours later, even though it had said that they wouldn't send it until sometime in September. Imagine if ALL your survey sites were THAT responsible!!

Oddly enough, I got an email from them yesterday or the day before about contacting them multiple times. Now, even though my memory is pretty well shot, I don't remember ever contacting them about getting more surveys. Just seems a little odd getting an invite right after that, though.

It's been a good week...started out winning a sweepstakes with eLab for $200, and cashed out with Quick Rewards ($10), Survey Spot ($10), Opinion Outpost ($20), One Opinion ($25 AGC), and Tellwut ($10 AGC). Now if ACOP would FINALLY pony up, I'll be pretty much square. Then it'll probably be another long dry spell. Always seems to come in bunches...

Wow, you are rich!! Well, not really, but sounds like you had a great week!

Thanks, RM! Wouldn't it be great if we could get to the point where that happened EVERY week? But in reality, that's about what I get over a 3 MONTH period, especially in the summer when I'm working in the yard so much. That sweepstakes win definitely tilted the scales! And I don't actually have the check yet, so that ain't guaranteed, either.

I haven't heard a peep since may 11th when I did a profile update. oh well. :(

it's been a slow year for me.. this was the first.. i had hopes of reaching 6 in a year this year as I started late last year around July and still managed 3 by years' end.. so i figure on average i'd do 6 this year starting in Jan.. not so though :?