YourWord new?

DanaEm

Hi! I got an invite from Point Club to join Your Word. I signed up for it and made 75 cents just for filling out all my profile info. I can,t seem to find any info on it any where so it may be new. From what I can tell so far is that you can cash out at 5 dollars. I do not know if the pay cash but they do offer a wide variety of gift cards. Amazon and Overstock are two of my faves that they have, and the more money you have the more options of GCs there is to choose from. I have not seen any offers or oher sign -up requirements. I just signed up yesterDay so I will update if I learn more, or would you guys update me if you have heard of it? :) THANKS

UPDATE: I have gotten about 5 survey invites. I DQ,d on 4 of them, however I do get 25 cents when I Dq so I earned a dollar from trying take them. The amount for the surveys seem to range from 1 to 2 dollars.

So with the 3 dollar cashout and the 25 cents for a DQ I think I will hang in there and see if the surveys pick up.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BluesJunky

• RainbowMama

• rosiesmom

• ksedwar

I just got an invite thru clearvoice surveys. Haven't joined yet till I find out how much the surveys pay. Any less than .07 cents per minute for surveys. and I'll pass.

I seen the admin here post about it. I just signed up tonight. Only finished one part of the profile survey for $.50. Haven't had time for much else. We shall see!

After signing up, I've been sent two emails for survey invitations. Both times I was disqualified. But they did give me $.25 each time. I already have $1.25 just from doing my profile surveys and two disqualifications. I can live with this one. Lol.

Surveys have been very sparse since joining. Had about 3 disqualifications. Then this morning completed my 1st survey, a very long one, on Subway. The last question asked for my email address for possible inclusion in a focus group. I provided it and then received the message "unexpected error has occurred." No payment was added to my balance so I sent YourWord an email--have not heard back. Not feeling the love for this one!

• 2 weeks later...

Never heard back from their customer service in regard to the survey mentioned in my above post. However, was credited with the missing $1 about a wk after emailing them. Cashed out today for a $5 e-gift card and received it immediately. Still not feeling the love for this one though. Have only qualified for 1 survey. All my other earnings have come a quarter at a time from answering the same very long list of questions that lead to disqualification.

I joined this one a while back and I have yet to cashout with them. But I get .25 for filling out short surveys, so I will keep it for now. I like the $5 cashout, but like others, I am not sure what I can cashout for.

$5 needed for e-gift cards at CVS, Domino's Pizza, TGI Fridays, Chilis, On the Border, Maggianos and a few others

$10 needed for Amazon, Barnes and Noble, JC Penney and more

$25 needed for Home Depot and more

• 2 weeks later...
i just cashed out for $5 amazon, came in one minute into my email.

I also just cashed out and got it instantly also. I already loved this site. Now I do so even more :)