• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BluesJunky

• RainbowMama

• rosiesmom

• ksedwar

:evil: I cashout yesterday.Now I don't receive my $5 amazon gift card. :twisted:

I cashed out earlier today for a $5 Amazon gift card also. My first payment through them was instant. So I became concerned when I didn't receive it this time. I contacted support and they informed me that it can take up to 3 days. Which is stated on the email received saying that my reward was on it's way. I just overlooked it. Hope that helps!

Anyone getting any surveys from this one? I cashed out twice with them and now for the last week I've only gotten one survey. I was getting 2-3 a day, if not more. Maybe they became popular and surveys are now scarce?

• 4 weeks later...
Anyone getting any surveys from this one? I cashed out twice with them and now for the last week I've only gotten one survey. I was getting 2-3 a day, if not more. Maybe they became popular and surveys are now scarce?

I just joined over the weekend and have completed one survey and dq'd from 2.

Sign up ($1) plus 1 survey and 2 dq's have me at $2.50. I can handle ¢0.25 for a 3 second screen out. 8)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I've joined them and cashed in once and got my Amazon code in one day. They are pretty good but only about three or four surveys offered a week, but you of get a quarter if you are screened out.

• 3 weeks later...
I haven't received a survey from them in 3-4 weeks.......................... :?

I also haven't received one from them in awhile. I've been stuck at $3.75 :(

I like this site a lot. I get .25 even when I am disqualified. So I am keeping them for now.

The quarters add up, don't they? :lol:

I like this site too. I almost never qualify but I'm able to cash out $10 at Amazon almost every month.

I have had excellent results with YourWord, having done approximately 30 survey's with them which were only a few minutes long I cashed out for 3 - $5.00 Amazon gift cards. I received the Amazon gift card codes within a minute of submitting my request. I went to Amazon and submitted and indeed I was credited the total of $15.00 for my 3 gift cards.

I highly recommend YourWord! Even if you don't qualify for a survey you still get 25 cents for attempting to do it! 8)

Hope this helps!