• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BluesJunky

• RainbowMama

• rosiesmom

• ksedwar

Yeah, they're still alive, but I don't think they've settled on a business model yet. The last few times I've DQed, I wasn't sure, but I didn't think I received the 10 cents they've been giving. I just got an invite this morning, and I checked my balance before I clicked to take the survey...and sure enough, I didn't get anything for the DQ. If they're gonna eliminate that dime, I may eliminate them. I can waste my time elsewhere.

I got $2 when a buddy of mine signed up. There's no referral button or link...I had to email them and ask. Once I gave them the email with which my friend signed up, they credited my acc't the $2.

After reading from all of you about this one, I signed up this AM...I LOVE the $5 minimum redemption if they send enough good surveys per month. This site looks VERY new but promising.... and they look like they expect to have referral links and polls coming soon. Did all my profile stuff (not very much) so I earned $1 . It's a holiday weekend after all so I was sent 2 surveys that I didn't qualify for but I'l be patient.

Sent a friend to their site as well....Maybe we can spread the word and help them to grow faster. Thanks for the info everyone.

After reading from all of you about this one, I signed up this AM...I LOVE the $5 minimum redemption if they send enough good surveys per month. This site looks VERY new but promising.... and they look like they expect to have referral links and polls coming soon. Did all my profile stuff (not very much) so I earned $1 . It's a holiday weekend after all so I was sent 2 surveys that I didn't qualify for but I'l be patient.

Sent a friend to their site as well....Maybe we can spread the word and help them to grow faster. Thanks for the info everyone.

Spreading the word about a survey site is great for the site itself, but often not great for the other members of the site -- because everyone will end up with fewer surveys, less money and longer waits to cash out! Whenever word of a good site spreads, it's rarely good for the existing members. That's a sad fact. New members may benefit for a couple of months and cash out quickly, but then everything will taper off. Most of the survey sites simply do not have enough funds and surveys to go around for all of their members, new and old.

As BluesJunky mentioned previously, I have also found that a couple of my recent DQ's were not paid at all, although the little message that popped up when I DQ'd indicated that I was paid something (I checked my balance and saw that it had not increased). Fortunately, my last $5.00 cash out was right before they switched me from 25 cent DQ payouts to 10 cent payouts. I was cashing out every week -- or maybe every other week -- which made YourWord a higher priority for me than some of the other panels to which I belong, especially since CVS is right near me and I can use the gift cards to get a few grocery items (dish liquid, hand soap, paper towels, etc.), which is even better when they are on sale.

After the drop to 10 cents per DQ, I decided to stick with YourWord until I get to one more cash out -- I am really just curious to see exactly how long it takes to reach that $5.00 point now, with minimal effort and with the lower DQ payouts, in comparison to how long it took before. Once I finally get to $5.00 and cash out, I will decide if I feel it is worth it for me to stick with YourWord. Paying 10 cents per DQ is one thing (though I still feel it is a significant decrease from the 25 cents they were paying), but, as BluesJunky said, if YourWord is not paying anything for certain, specific DQs it becomes a waste of time when I am not qualifying for any of the surveys either, and I can waste my time on other sites.

So I will see what happens. At the rate I have been going with Your Word, it is looking like I won't cash out for another $5.00 -- realistically -- until probably the end of September/beginning of October. My last $5.00 cash out was on August 12th. Miraculously, I qualified for one survey since 8/12, so that increased my earnings, but if I hadn't qualified for it I have no idea how long it would take me to reach the next cash out.

• 3 months later...

I just had a nice experience with Your Word. I do enough complaining...I might as well throw a little praise out when it's deserved, too...

I tried a survey they sent yesterday...a Samplicio screener popped up, but it didn't have anything to click on...and it wouldn't let me get passed the first page. I clicked out of it, and didn't worry about it. But they sent it a second time, and sure enough, that one was screwed up, too. So I sent them an email to let 'em know. I wasn't really complaining...just givin' a heads up.

I got a response today, and they gave me 25 cents for my trouble. That ain't exactly gonna put my toes in the sand somewhere, but I thought it was a nice gesture. AND, it was the 25 cents I needed to get to 5 bucks and a cash out! And when most of the money I get from that site is the 10 cents per DQ, it was surely welcome!

• 2 weeks later...

I think I'm finally going to say goodbye to YourWord at the end of the year. It was fun while it lasted but I'm getting tired of the Samplicio screeners and getting a dime after all that. $5 cashout, here I come! :lol:

Yeah, I understand completely! I've thought about dumping them, but I really don't spend much time at all with 'em, so it's a little extra per month without much effort. Besides, that dime sure beats the hell outta those worthless sweepstakes entries that some outfits pawn off.

I'm fine with them. They're not the best-paying site, but I do consistently hit the low cashout every 1-2 weeks without too many surveys coming from them. When I do succeed in completing, their rewards have gotten better lately. Instead of the usual $1 or $1.25, I've been seeing a lot more $1.50, $2.00. and $2.50 payments. Quite frankly, it's not like I'll endure any old survey site, but they'd have to be doing a lot worse for me to consider dumping them.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm wondering if dumping them is a moot point. I haven't heard from them in weeks, and there aren't any surveys on the site. Could be the time of year...

I'm wondering if dumping them is a moot point. I haven't heard from them in weeks, and there aren't any surveys on the site. Could be the time of year...
I used to get a couple a week and now I don't think I have received any for at least a month.

• 3 weeks later...

Still nothin'...
I haven't received any either although I think I have done some surveys from them on other sites....I did email them a couple weeks ago and they did respond and said I would be receiving an email soon to update my profile but never got anything although there profile information doesn't consist of much it's not like my name has changed.

I've seen some of their surveys elsewhere, too. And that bit about having to update your profile makes it sound like they've either been bought out by another company, or they're revamping the way they do things. Either way, I'll bet they drop the 10 cents per DQ.