Pureprofile

LizzieAnn

Yay!! Finally reached the magical £25 and cashed out - this one is brilliant - straight into the old bank account! However, it has taken me a good year to reach this amount - a long time - and now I am told it will take 21 business days to reach my account! The surveys are very infrequent but the cash out is the best one yet - hard cash is hard to beat!

Anyone else cashed out with Pureprofile and know if the time scale is accurate?

LizzieAnn

• 2 weeks later...

I take it then that you did get your money okay? I agree, I am not bothered either as long as I get my money....has it taken you as long to reach your second £25? It seems that you don't really get such regular profile messages as we used to earlier in its lifespan....or is it just me?

LizzieAnn :D

Hi LizzieAnn, yeah I got my money OK. The frequency of surveys seems very variable, nothing for weeks or months on end and then several all at once. Looking at my transaction history, this year I've only had 1 survey (in January) whereas for the same period last year I received 3. It also shows that it took over a year to earn my first £25, but every little bit helps!

It's useful to know how long it takes and I agree every little helps however I will keep you informed how long it takes for this £25 to reach my bank account for future reference - those darned direct debits!!! :lol:

LizzieAnn

• 3 weeks later...

just wanted to let you know activexp, that they were bang on time with their payment - that rates them 100% in my book! It said that the payment would reach your bank account in a min of 21 business days but bang on 21 business days later, there it was as a bank credit from Pureprofile sitting in my bank account waiting for me to spend it!!! so I did

excellent! wonder how long it will take me to reach my next £25???

LizzieAnn :D

yes, I have noticed you tend to get about 3 invitations in the space of a day or so, then nothing for a couple of months. I like to log in regularly and update my profile...I think it reminds them you exist!

LizzieAnn xx :D