Invoke Solutions Payment

bogey09

I wanted to get a discussion on these focus groups and how many here participate in them.

Ive done 7 since august all paying between 20-35$ The first 3 I did said payout would be between 7-10 days, and they all came within 7.

Then 6 weeks ago it changed to 4-6 weeks before payment. Not sure why it changed or why it was such a dramatic change, but I figured oh well it probably come sooner that that. Now 6 weeks later and 4 sessions later im still waiting on that first session payment. Has anyone done any invokes in the last 2 months and been paid yet? And if so how long did it take?

Wow, what sites are you on to get in on that many F.Gs. I have only been involved with one by 20/20 panel. They paid 125 for 4 days on a nutritional supplement group. Other than that I did have 1 phone call that lasted about 20 minutes on a surgical procedure that paid 75, but I guess thats not considered a focus group.

I qualify for most through instagc, and a couple from One Opinion. Im happy with the pay for them but I would like to get some more like that $125 you got. I had one for $100 scheduled, but i didnt get home in time to log into it.

Got one scheduled for tonight but still havnt received the first payment. I found an email address and sent in an email yesterday, I guess ill give em a couple days to respond and if not theres a number ill call. I dont think its a customer support number lol but maybe they will put me through to someone. This doesnt seem like a company that would not pay, and I really like doing them for the amount they pay. So this sucks.

I wasted 90 minutes doing a survey for them because they promised an incentive of $35. When the session ended there were no instructions on how to collect the money which is to be paid via PayPal. I have contacted them and have received no response. I will not waste anymore time with these people. :(

I wasted 90 minutes doing a survey for them because they promised an incentive of $35. When the session ended there were no instructions on how to collect the money which is to be paid via PayPal. I have contacted them and have received no response. I will not waste anymore time with these people. :(

You will most likely get it, although it will be a while. I got email response from my question and they said the payment has been initiated and if I hadnt got by early next week to contact them again. This coming Monday will 7 weeks since I did that one. I at least feel better about it now that ive heard from them, but come on man, 7 weeks?

Maybe, Weird thing is I think I did one on the 5th of Dec and did not get it. Although it might have been the 19th because I know I did 2 exactly a week apart. 90% sure it was the 5th though because it seems longer than a month lol.

Just got the the payment, and it said it was for the 19th so 4 weeks again, much better than 7, but still seems too long to me.

Good thing is all 3 of the ones I got were $35, one of them was only suppose to be $30 :o

• 10 months later...

Spent 90 minutes on a survey. I was promised $35. The fine print said to wait 6 weeks for payment. I contacted them after 7. They said they were having technical difficulties and to wait another week. I waited 2 weeks. At that point they said they couldn't pay me because their records said that I only completed 47%. I spent 90 minutes on the survey and the moderator thanked me at the end. A complete run around from technical support. Waste your time in other ways.

Spent 90 minutes on a survey. I was promised $35. The fine print said to wait 6 weeks for payment. I contacted them after 7. They said they were having technical difficulties and to wait another week. I waited 2 weeks. At that point they said they couldn't pay me because their records said that I only completed 47%. I spent 90 minutes on the survey and the moderator thanked me at the end. A complete run around from technical support. Waste your time in other ways.

I ALWAYS TAKE A SCREENSHOT OF THE "THANK YOU PAGE"................ :roll:

Disputing it then, you have proof............... :idea:

I screenshot everything now days, so many times I get it 'wasn't completed' or 'no record' then you have proof for them or BBB if need be. There are so many taking surveys, that these sites don't care about you, and when you do complete and don't get paid, guess who gets to keep the payment, because it does get paid from the sponsor.............. :wink:

But that's just me, I've don't trust anything anymore, jot things down like survey # and what's about, time ect, screenshot everything. but I'll be dogged on if I get screwed again because not having the survey # or proof of completing it........ :|

I've participated in 2-3 chat sessions hosted by Invoke and it does take awhile for payments to arrive. I remember the last one I was in took place on the first of October and I didn't get my PayPal incentive until mid-November. Just be patient, and keep all your e-mail messages from them just in case.