Invoke Solutions Payment

bogey09

I qualify for most through instagc, and a couple from one opinion. Im happy with the pay for them but I would like to get some more like that $125 you got. I had one for $100 scheduled, but i didnt get home in time to log into it.

what's involved with instagc? is it an app that runs on your pc? i can't see how you get invites to do surveys with them.

• 1 month later...

I took a survey on 11/24 worth $30 with a bonus of $5. I took another on 12/12 and a Third last week. I have seen no payment for any of them. I got an email from a no reply invoke email for 11/24 saying payments were delayed but would be received in a few days. Still nothing. Prior to these three I have taken a couple others from them and got paid promptly. This new 4-6 week change seems to be changing payments being given in a timely manner.

I love doing their web panels. I get excited when I see a chance to qualify for one. But this is getting frustrating. I completed all of them, and I think if I do it again, I will take screen shots of the end to prove this.

Did one for $75 in mid november said I would be paid 6 weeks later. Got an email about 10 days ago saying that with all the holidays blah blah .. payments were delayed. Finally I got a paypal credit this morning :? Better late than never i suppose

I just took a look at instagc and it seems to be more of a gift card site than a focus group deal. Anybody know what you have to do to get the FG invites? I signed up just to have another source of AGC's, but I sure would like to get more opportunities with focus groups. I have an Invoke scheduled for tonight that I got through Mintvine, but that's the first I've had in months.

I just took a look at InstaGC and it seems to be more of a gift card site than a focus group deal. Anybody know what you have to do to get the FG invites? I signed up just to have another source of AGC's, but I sure would like to get more opportunities with focus groups. I have an Invoke scheduled for tonight that I got through Mintvine, but that's the first I've had in months.

I'm doing the same with you tonight...................... :mrgreen:

Aw, that's a shame! Did you check your spam folder?

Yup, It was to late to email them by the time I noticed. My stupid mixup................. :cry:

I'm sorry I didn't check in here sooner...I could have given you the link. Not sure if it would have worked for you, but it woulda been better than no link at all.

I got 3 emails for the one I'm about to start in a couple of minutes. One yesterday and 2 today and one for tomorrow's session on another topic.

That was the first Invoke FG I've done...I think...but I was impressed. Very easy, and no tech trouble. I'd love to get more of them. The transmission in my truck went out last week, and the washing machine died Sunday. I need a couple hundred of 'em!

Invoke can take awhile sometimes, it depends on the study. Here's a recent example. I did one of their sessions on Nov 13 and didn't get paid for it till 12/31/14. I did get paid and I was happy and these communities are easy enough to do, and they are timed so you know how much you have to put into them. Of course I would want to be paid sooner, but nothing we can do about that.