Invoke Solutions Payment

bogey09

I got 3 emails for the one I'm about to start in a couple of minutes. One yesterday and 2 today and one for tomorrow's session on another topic.

I had one at the same time, but I didn't see the email till today because Gmail had put them in "Promotions" folder, so I had no clue till it was too late. Gmail cost me some easy money on that one. It would be hilarious if we miss the same one lol.

The lesson learned if you are serious survey taker make sure you know where your messages are going. Also if you are doing something like Invoke, write that date somewhere you won't forget. You get told about it in my case over a week before. A week later it's easy to forget that's life. You can trust your email to remind you like I did and you did and then you may wind up missing it because email doesn't do the job well. I try to do this but even I forget sometimes.

I got 3 emails for the one I'm about to start in a couple of minutes. One yesterday and 2 today and one for tomorrow's session on another topic.

I had one at the same time, but I didn't see the email till today because Gmail had put them in "Promotions" folder, so I had no clue till it was too late. Gmail cost me some easy money on that one. It would be hilarious if we miss the same one lol.

The lesson learned if you are serious survey taker make sure you know where your messages are going. Also if you are doing something like Invoke, write that date somewhere you won't forget. You get told about it in my case over a week before. A week later it's easy to forget that's life. You can trust your email to remind you like I did and you did and then you may wind up missing it because email doesn't do the job well. I try to do this but even I forget sometimes.

Also helps to read the email closely. Right after I read this a couple of hours ago I got an email stating session starting soon. I was like what, it doesn't start for another 2 hours. Hadn't paid that much attention to the hour as they had all the time zones spelled out and I focused on one for the wrong time zone. Still made the survey with plenty of time to spare.

• 2 weeks later...
What email address are people using to contact them. I'm still waiting for payment from a FG done on 12/9. Thanks.

I would be curious to hear the reply. I did a FG on 12/8. I emailed them at the six week mark (a little over two weeks ago), and I was told there were "technical difficulties" and I should receive my incentive "soon." So it has been a little over eight weeks now...

What email address are people using to contact them. I'm still waiting for payment from a FG done on 12/9. Thanks.

I would be curious to hear the reply. I did a FG on 12/8. I emailed them at the six week mark (a little over two weeks ago), and I was told there were "technical difficulties" and I should receive my incentive "soon." So it has been a little over eight weeks now...

I emailed them from a link in their emails that lead to their support site last week. I haven't been paid for the Dec. 11 FG. I haven't heard from them. Has anyone gotten paid for that one?

I've done several of these and I do agree they used to pay in less time. Now if it says it can take up to 6 wks, I just put that as the due date when keeping track because I have had some of their payments take that long. It's worth it - you'll get paid straight to Paypal, no fee. Just have to expect to be patient for the payment.

Got my payment this morning...4 weeks to the day. Nice way to start the day!
Ditto for online forum on 1/20. Guess the money for the 1/21 online forum will come in on Monday this being Friday and all. Just wish there were more of those.

• 2 weeks later...

Got an email yesterday that the online forum payment from 1/21 has been delayed.

"Due to unforeseen issues, the payment for the study you took in January is being delayed.

Please accept our sincere apologies for this delay - we are doing our best to make sure that the payment will be sent out as soon as possible."

The one on 1/20 paid on time but the one the next day did not. One assumes client issues are the reason for the late payment.