Invoke Solutions Payment

bogey09

Yeah, it sounds like a client issue. But one should also be able to assume that it's money in the bank...it'll just take a while to get there. Hope so, anyway...

I, too, got an email from them yesterday, after I had emailed them to ask where the payment was. They sent the mass "sorry for the delay, we will pay as soon as possible" email. No word on when that might be.

It's been 6 weeks.

I have other survey places - most notably, Opinion Outpost -that use PayPal and the payments are sent within a day (with Opinion Outpost, the payment is sent WITHIN MINUTES). So I don't buy it that it's somehow PayPal's fault.

You know, these companies, when they invite you to participate in an online session, require that you log in at a certain time and spend 90 minutes typing in answers to their questions. The respondents put the effort in - why is it such a big deal to pay what was promised??

I was going to leave a review but this company is not listed in the drop-down menu, so this is why I posted here.

Now over 7 weeks since the online session. I have an online session today with Invoke. Let's see how long this one takes to pay out. Still think it is client based as the one on 1/20 got paid on time.

i'm at the 6 week mark and just got this email..

Thank you for participating in one of our live research events. Your opinions matter to us, and we hope that you had fun.

Due to unforeseen issues, the payment for the study you took in February is being delayed.

Please accept our sincere apologies for this delay - we are doing our best to make sure that the payment will be sent out as soon as possible.

They paid me about 10 days after the 6 weeks was up so not that bad. Heck I'd wait 8 weeks or more for some surveys to be paid at JDPowerPanel. Just did an online session with Invoke this week so I expect to get paid in 6 weeks or so. Not sure what issue they are having but I've been paid for 4 so far.

i'm at the 6 week mark and just got this email..

Thank you for participating in one of our live research events. Your opinions matter to us, and we hope that you had fun.

Due to unforeseen issues, the payment for the study you took in February is being delayed.

Please accept our sincere apologies for this delay - we are doing our best to make sure that the payment will be sent out as soon as possible.

Same.

Due to unforeseen issues, the payment for the study you took in February 11th 2015 is being delayed.

This delayed payment message seems to be some auto generated message at the 6 week mark. Lot of companies play games with Accounts Payable delaying until the last minute or even later if there is no discount for early payment. In this case the client is probably playing the game.

Now at the 8 week mark...took 2 surveys 8 weeks ago today for $50 and $35...still haven't received anything. I'm getting so sick and tired of Invoke. 4 out of the last 5 panels I've participated in were delayed. Got the usual 'due to unforeseen circumstances...' runaround email.

I even have another 2 pending even after these but I only took those about 2 weeks ago. Probably won't receive incentive for those until November :evil:

Its been 9 weeks for me too. I received the letter that the payment would be delayed.

At least they wrote but that is a long time.

Good luck to all!

• 2 weeks later...