Media predict

Pete

I have just a little over 12,000 virtual Betting cash . each 1,000 is worth $1.00 in real money. you need $45.00 to cash out....It's pretty fun but it's hard to make money. I just do it for fun. maybe I can cash out some day...... :P actually I was wrong . you need at least double your starting cash to cash out 1,000 virtual dollars is worth 1 real dollar. I'm having to work pretty hard for a $20 cash out but it's fun anyway.

I cashed out with them back in august or september. I only needed 20 bucks to cash out because i started with less money. Basically, you just have to double your money, so if they start you out with 10,000 points, you need to hit 20,000 for cash out etc. I was happy with my experience so I continued with the site but the site is different after you cash out... you get upgraded or something, and i have not had any luck since then. Just know that it is a real site that DOES pay.

I cashed out with them back in august or september. I only needed 20 bucks to cash out because i started with less money. Basically, you just have to double your money, so if they start you out with 10,000 points, you need to hit 20,000 for cash out etc. I was happy with my experience so I continued with the site but the site is different after you cash out... you get upgraded or something, and i have not had any luck since then. Just know that it is a real site that DOES pay.
cool! Nice to know it's real. The catch is you have to be good at predicting and as of late I haven't been But it's fun to try..... :P

I have made it to the top 4% and I think I have found a way to gain points..... I use the trader view and I have been doing a lot of short selling and taking small gains.... Kind of like playing the stock market. been working so far. I have gained 1,500 virtual dollars this week.

So to make the most do you need to be betting the same way as the site is predicting? or does it only matter if the end result is higher or lower than what you bid? I guess that's where I'm not sure how to make good gains here.

So to make the most do you need to be betting the same way as the site is predicting? or does it only matter if the end result is higher or lower than what you bid? I guess that's where I'm not sure how to make good gains here.
I use the traders view which is kind of like investing in the stock market. I always check the trending section and look for the ones with the most movement. for every topic there is a trend history. you can tell whether each is trending up or down and make your decision on how many shares to buy. In the my stuff section you can follow your trades and see whether you are in the red or green. I short sell a lot and take the small gains to hedge my losses. You can leave them until close to see how you do if you choose. I like to look at what the leaders are doing as well. There is no set way and no guarantees but I have done good so far this week and this months totals. Your best thing to do would be to go completely through the help section. it explains things quite well.

• 2 years later...