Mysurvey - cant log in can you

footfree

Got a email to do a survey and when I try to log on with my email address it just stays on that page.Is it me or is it their web site?I have 830 points and all I want is enough points so I can say goodbye to this site.Frustrating not to be able to access the survey site.

I couldn't log in either so I clicked on contact us at bottom of the page. Typed in my question, hit search, took me into my account. Clicked on home and it took me to my front page. My survey wasn't there, but that isn't unusual. Everything looked the same. But I still can't log in the normal way.

When I went to the site , I could log in as normal. I had to close the site and when I tried to login , it just cycled back to the login page. Tried a different browser and got in OK , bit a later attempt with that browser did the cycling thing again. looks like there is a problem at the site.

Got a email to do a survey and when I try to log on with my email address it just stays on that page.Is it me or is it their web site?I have 830 points and all I want is enough points so I can say goodbye to this site.Frustrating not to be able to access the survey site.

Same with me

Now it's back up.Must have been a glitch?

Update -after accessing the survey and not qualifying it wont recycle me back to site.So now I have to exit out and sign back again to get to the survey.arg................

Plus after all that they would like me to take a 20 minute survey for 50 points.No.Not happening. I don't do anything for pennies except pick them up off the ground.

I love the fact that every time I try a survey if I take too long it times me out at the end with an error and customer service never replies. Also when you complete the surveys that give you bonus pts for using your webcam etc, they either don't credit you the pts or it takes forever to receive them (by that time you have forgotten). This has to be the worst site in the past 6mths.

I wonder if there is a manager or someone we can contact to bring this to their attention?

Some of the ones I have had lately ask 8-10 questions and then ask "Does the computer you are taking this survey on have a working webcam?". I don't and then get DQed. Shouldn't that be the first question asked???

The others i love are ones where you cannot restart the survey. Sure enough , after asking a load of questions , it errors off.