ksedwar

LRW Surveys slow loading!

ksedwar

fspu5Bx.jpg

I mainly get these from GTM. Each survey is usually supposed to be 15 to 20 minutes but they are so slow that 10 or 15 minutes in you are just getting to the survey questions, usually movie or video game related, and then DQ. I take them so they will stop showing up in my survey list but I don't think I have finished one in weeks or even months. Anyone else?

cricket

I don't remember the speed but I do remember taking the time to look them up because their surveys are painfully long. I did one today…I think it was theirs, where I had to punch certain numbers…all kinds of tasks, I felt like I was taking an IQ test in school. I don't like their surveys, always a hassle.

silverduke

I have noticed slowness on LRW surveys about half the time lately. I hate the spinning circle eating up my time between questions. I usually click out of these surveys and say something a bit rude to the tiger at the zoo before I move on. I get the feeling the tiger does not like me either.

TomServo

Somebody definitely needs to reboot their servers at LRW. Probably defrag the harddrives while they're at it (if they use Windows servers)

silverduke

I am afraid it is worse than a de-frag.

It might be time to upgrade that 1GB Pentium4 server,

or at least pay the telco bill and get off that dial backup line. :mrgreen:

ksedwar

I just got another one. It loaded just slightly faster but still way too slow. I was DQ'd about 6 or 7 minutes in...

Ann78

It's 20l8 now and I just had a DRW survey on mysurvey.  It wasn't slow at all.

However, I want to second/third/fourth you about being DQ'ed.  It got lots of free information from me about my use of credit and debit cards and then "redirect"ed.  It was the first time I'd come across that company and it will be also be the last.  If I thought that there was a human at mysurvey, I'd complain to them about it.  But right now I just want to warn you all about them and this is the only place I could see to do it.