Innopoll? Heard of it?

DanaEm

I noticed Innopoll during a search for another survey site. This said "take todays survey, 2.00 dollars, get paid cash instantly". I went on there and it said i did not have to join anything, just give them my e-mail, verify my phone # and they will send survey invites, they did a phone verification and now I am waiting to see if I get an invite. They did not ask any info about me, no name, age, sex nothing.There was a promise that they would not ever try to sell me anything.

Anyone heard of it? Please let me know if you have and I will report back if anything happens as well.

Im back already! I got an invite within 15 minutes! I took a 10 minute survey and at the end they asked if I wanted PayPal or Amazon and took the e-mail address I wanted it sent too. They said I would recieve it within 2 weeks. The payment is 2 dollars for that one. I feel really good about this one. Again that is InnoPoll. Give it a shot. :lol:

Im back already! I got an invite within 15 minutes! I took a 10 minute survey and at the end they asked if I wanted PayPal or Amazon and took the e-mail address I wanted it sent too. They said I would recieve it within 2 weeks. The payment is 2 dollars for that one. I feel really good about this one. Again that is InnoPoll. Give it a shot. :lol:

Interesting site from what u say! I will look into that site, thanks for listing that info here. :D

I did a little searching and didn't find much but since they are new it doesn't surprise me. I did find someone who posted proof of payment. I didn't look real hard and didn't find any complaints.

Owned by Bovitz Research Group (Bovitz, Inc.) http://www.bovitzinc.com

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/innopoll

I sent my email and confirmed it with the phone call. Hopefully I get a survey soon. 8)

Well it makes me feel better that someone posted proof of payment! They seem a lot like opinion place. I was real happy with the survey, only 10 minutes for 2 dollars. I hope they pay when the say and keep the surveys coming.

I got paid today! They took 4 days, much faster than the 2 weeks they said it would :!: I just hope I get two or three a week, that would be great.

Please let me know if you guys took your first survey and received payment.

I signed up but no surveys yet........................ :?

Hey 1957horses. I signed up a few days ago, confirmed the call and I didn't even receive the $2 bucks promised. Did you? :roll:

I think you have to take a survey to get paid. I only did one. Dang I just get too excited about new panels. :(

Ah...I misunderstood (but feel better now). I thought you ment just for joining, you get the $2. :P No biggie.

I think it was a mistake signing up on a Saturday, got the call but probably should have signed up during a weekday.................................... :?

I think it was a mistake signing up on a Saturday, got the call but probably should have signed up during a weekday.................................... :?

Agreed. :?