Innopoll? Heard of it?

DanaEm

I get a survey from Innopoll about once every month, sometimes only once every two months. If you DQ three times, you get a $2 bonus instantly sent via paypal. Therefore, you can't go wrong with them.

Heh, dang, guess I'm luckier than I thought, then - I've now gotten 4 from them, in about 5 weeks since I joined. I haven't qualified for any of them (in fact, the most recent one did that great thing where it screened you out before you'd even answered a single question - why did it even send it to me, then?), but given the ridiculously good screenout pay, I wasn't going to complain too much.

• 3 weeks later...

Just signed up about half an hour ago, got my first survey invite about 15 minutes ago, did it and got paid $4.00 as an Amazon gift card sent to my email INSTANTLY!! Went to my amazon account and entered the code they sent ma and TA-DAAA 4.00 in my gift card account. Hope they keep sending me invites!

• Like 1

Peach, I don't DQ with them too often. But, when you do 3 times, you still get an instant $2 sent to your paypal. I made $4 with them just this past month alone. It won't make you rich, but definitely better than those companies that make you wait until you have $20-$30 before allowed to cash out.

I rarely get anything from them, but with making $2 each time and $2 after 3 dq's, I will stick with them.  I just don't get many from them, maybe one every other month or two.

Funny, I still haven't successfully completed a survey with them yet. But I did get my second 2$ payout yesterday, which means they've paid me 4$ total, for like a couple minutes of work. That's pretty nice by itself.

• 1 month later...

I just DQ'd from an Innopoll survey, however I NEVER received a star (credit) for the DQ.  In the past, if you DQ three times, you still get a $2.00 incentive.  Did they stop the DQ incentive? If that's the case, I may drop them completely, especially since they are known to DQ you after you spend over 7 minutes answering their survey.

I just DQ'd from an Innopoll survey, however I NEVER received a star (credit) for the DQ.  In the past, if you DQ three times, you still get a $2.00 incentive.  Did they stop the DQ incentive? If that's the case, I may drop them completely, especially since they are known to DQ you after you spend over 7 minutes answering their survey.

They started this new crap where they send you to an "affiliated" survey company (I've had my survey and ipsos), and you WILL DQ, but you don't get a loyalty credit for the affiliated ones.

They started this new crap where they send you to an "affiliated" survey company (I've had my survey and ipsos), and you WILL DQ, but you don't get a loyalty credit for the affiliated ones.

I noticed that.  I got two of those in two days last month.  I don't get that many from them, so I am not going to sweat it. 

• 2 weeks later...

It doesn't look like Innopoll  sends out many surveys, because they're still relatively new.  As for "affiliates," some companies are hubs that handle the surveys of partner companies, some as much as 1500 "affiliates,"  Mintvine for example.    And while not all hubs reward you if you're disqualified, Mintvine does. In fact I just received 30 points after being D/Q'ed from a Mintvine partner.  Several other companies also give you points when you're disqualified. I'll start compiling a list and post it here next week.

Innopoll deposited my money into Paypal immediately after a survey, a good sign.

They are a good site. They notify me by text when I get a survey usually between 1,50 - 2.50 once a week. They pay instantly by paypal or amazon code. If I don't qualify I get a loyalty bonus. Get three loyalty bonus stars and they give you $2.00.