Click IQ closing My soap box bought them

footfree

Not that I made a lot with them but I did make more with them then I did with My Soapbox. I made about $ 25 every year or two but with My Soapbox I haven't been able to make anything. Not only that I have never had to comp[ain once to click iq for not funding me. Just another survey site I wont be able to count on anymore. Plus I only had 125 points but they aren't even transferring them over. You had to have 2500 point to make the $25. I really think if a company goes under they need to pay you whatever it is you earned.

My Soapbox.com is acquiring ClickIQ e/visor Panel

Dear e/visor,

We'd like to inform you that Mysoapbox.com is acquiring ClickIQ's e/visor panel. As such ClickIQ is in the process of merging its panel with Mysoapbox.com. This will be completed March 26, 2014. We are very excited about this as the combined panel will allow for a more extensive reach to consumers for clients and will provide many more survey opportunities for panelists.

Going through this panel merger process, we've learned there is a very small percentage of panelists that have an account on both the ClickIQ and Mysoapbox.com panel. We are only able to recognize one account per individual in the combined panel. Your existing Mysoapbox.com account will remain unchanged, and moving forward, will be your panelist account. So you will continue to receive research opportunities from Mysoapbox.com as always, but on March 26, 2014 at 11:59pm PDT, your ClickIQ e/visor account will cease to exist.

We regret to inform you that we are not able to transfer your account, including any points, over to Mysoapbox.com because you already have an existing Mysoapbox.com account. In addition, our records indicate that you have less than 500 IQ Points which is well below the 2500 points required for redemption. In that there will be no further opportunities to earn additional points your ClickIQ e/visor account is being closed.

Thank You!

ClickIQ, Inc.

2001 Killebrew Drive, Ste. 114

Bloomington, MN 55425

1-888-254-2547

Mysoapbox is awesome. I do get opted out of a LOT of their surveys, but at least they give you a few pts, and the opt outs are almost immediate so you don't waste time. I get lots of high paying projects with them which makes it worth it. The best part is when you cash out, you have a gift card in 10 minutes. So, if I want to go shopping, I request a gift card and bamm...there it is.

Mysoapbox is awesome. I do get opted out of a LOT of their surveys, but at least they give you a few pts, and the opt outs are almost immediate so you don't waste time. I get lots of high paying projects with them which makes it worth it. The best part is when you cash out, you have a gift card in 10 minutes. So, if I want to go shopping, I request a gift card and bamm...there it is.

Well it would be nice to be able to cash out.Haven't had that opportunity, plus every time I try to do one of their surveys I get kicked out.Aggravating to say the least.