What Rewards do you value most?

1957horses

In order:

1. Paypal or other cash that I can transfer directly to my bank balance. I want this over other options enough that I'm willing to accept a (reasonable) handling fee, since I know Paypal, etc, charge those fees. Visa gift cards do not count - they are too much hassle to use, with too many restrictions. Learned my lesson there.

2. Legal tender that requires them to physically mail me something, like cash or a check. I'll take it, but I'd rather avoid the hassle and save the environment (fewer envelopes, stamps, etc).

2. Not as good, but still acceptable, is Amazon and not anything else. Amazon sells enough things that I'm ok (though not excited) accepting that in lieu of cash.

Any place that doesn't give me one of those, is worthless to me.

-

I find it annoying that PayPal charges me when I transfer money from my PayPal account to my bank account. :cry:

I know this was posted a few months ago and I doubt he's still around, but... what? What kind of weird paypal account and/or bank account do you have? I haven't ever heard of paypal charging to transfer money, that's weird.

• 2 weeks later...

I would actually prefer cash or paypal, but the only survey company that pays me with cash is Inbox Dollars. After cash I prefer Amazon GC. I would run out of things to buy on Amazon though if I had $2,000 of them to spend in a year, This summer I did cash out with one of the companies with a prepaid visa card, but you could only use it online, and so that limited where I could use it, and I won't get one of those again. I have no problems with the prepaid visa cards that you can use at the grocery store or at a gas station. I get those for most of the market research studies I get.

• 4 months later...

I wonder why Amazon.com never expire but Amazon.co.uk gc's expire in a year!! now i've been doing surveys for more than a year I'm having to use them up before they expire

Are you sure that Amazon UK vouchers received from taking surveys expires? When I add them to my Amazon account, the expiry dates Amazon adds/shows is 10 years or similar in the future. I think what survey companies say in their email when sending the voucher is diff. from what in actuall fact Amazon does.

Are you sure that Amazon UK vouchers received from taking surveys expires? When I add them to my Amazon account, the expiry dates Amazon adds/shows is 10 years or similar in the future. I think what survey companies say in their email when sending the voucher is diff. from what in actuall fact Amazon does.

Amazon gift codes use to expire but they stopped doing that so now they're good forever. I think many companies just never bothered updating what they tell people not on purpose but because they don't want to be bothered updating their message since Amazon will show they codes don't expire. I keep mine right on the Amazon site until I want something.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

i have to say my preferred method of payment is cash...but not many survey sites offer this option, either that or 

the point system is so low, it takes forever just to earn pennies let alone pounds......

a few years ago i joined, i think it was My Survey,  and their payment incentives were good, plenty of surveys

that offered good points per survey, then at the end you had a choice of how you wanted to be paid, i remember

i chose cheque but that appears to have stopped now, i think they only do vouchers.

so, far the best one i'm currently a member of is populuslive...1 point is equal to £1, most of their surveys the minimum

reward is £2, but I've had up to £5 per survey....most of the adverts i see for these survey sites though are utter rubbish

saying how they give top incentives, & great payouts...when ive joined....ive learnt to earn anything decent, i'd have to complete

a ridiculous amount of surveys, and that's even if i qualify.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/12/2017 at 11:03 AM, nlbtma04 said:

I like Amazon gift cards and PayPal(Cash).

That's mine too.Gift cards to other places are okay but with so many choices I get overwhelmed on which ones to choose.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...