What Rewards do you value most?

1957horses

I'm pro Amazon all the way that way I save them all up for mostly Christmas (a few birthdays mothers day and dog treats are cheaper at amazon) And AGC do not expire so you can save them forever. I don't care so much for Visa, you usually have only 3-4 months to use them, once they expire and money is left your loss. Tango cards is another dandy because you can get any card you want. Then paypal and check. Best is amazon for me. If I get a check or paypal I tend to spend it within a few weeks. Amazon I keep saving most and at the end of the year there is a nice amount and I see all the work I put into doing surveys for the year. Being on a fixed income, there wouldn't be presents under the tree. That's the whole reason I'm doing surveys.............................. :D

• Like 1

Now it is cash. I bought an HDTV and a MacBook Air in the last year with Amazon gcs from survey earnings. I found that Amazon only carries certain product configurations in laptops. Cash used to buy from the manufacturer can be advantageous at times compared with Amazon. However, Amazon is often the best bang for the buck on certain survey sites like Swagbucks and Tellwut and MyView. And they seem to take a shorter time to get.

• Like 1

I prefer getting paid through paypal but I don't mind receiving checks or amazon gift codes either. Money is money :D

• Like 1

I'm pro Amazon all the way that way I save them all up for mostly Christmas (a few birthdays mothers day and dog treats are cheaper at amazon) And AGC do not expire so you can save them forever. I don't care so much for Visa, you usually have only 3-4 months to use them, once they expire and money is left your loss. Tango cards is another dandy because you can get any card you want. Then paypal and check. Best is amazon for me. If I get a check or paypal I tend to spend it within a few weeks. Amazon I keep saving most and at the end of the year there is a nice amount and I see all the work I put into doing surveys for the year. Being on a fixed income, there wouldn't be presents under the tree. That's the whole reason I'm doing surveys.............................. :D

I wonder why Amazon.com never expire but Amazon.co.uk gc's expire in a year!! now i've been doing surveys for more than a year I'm having to use them up before they expire

• Like 1

I wonder why Amazon.com never expire but Amazon.co.uk gc's expire in a year!! now i've been doing surveys for more than a year I'm having to use them up before they expire

By the few weeks before Christmas, my Amazon account of $600-800 will be gone. I start in late September-October buying my gifts. I call my twin daughters and have them make their wish list public so I can see what they want for the family $200 each family. I tell them to only get free shipping items and have the items sent to their homes. They live 800 miles from me and I tell them in August to make their complete list, then order in Sept.-Oct. I also buy early for the presents I get them in October because the prices are less than. Starting in November, Amazon's prices go up because of the holiday season.

• Like 1

I value rewards that have the option of choosing to apply a gift card into my Amazon account or having a cash payment into my Paypal account.

• Like 1

By far I value CASH! Of ANY amount. Pine Cone is my current favorite survey company because they offer a $3 rewards cash option for each completed survey. I am a low-income retired person and I need all the help I can get. I live in a tiny studio apt. and have too much junk as it is so definitely do not want "stuff" as rewards -- especially the junk offered on most survey companies these days. I cannot use things like this. Things I might really need, like a new blender or new vacuum cleaner, would take years to redeem, and besides I am very picky about a new appliance when I ever am able to get one. I don't want something cheap that will break down quickly. Cash or Amazon cards are the best. However, with the postage and handling and now the tax, I am obliged to wait until I have a larger amount from Amazon than before, as the tax and postage will just eat most of it up. Another thing useful would be a general credit card that one can use in ANY store. I am also particular about where I grocery shop (Whole Foods, Trader Joe's) so that I cannot use, say, a Dunkin' Donuts card or one from a regular non-natural foods supermarket that might not be convenient to me anyway. Let people choose what they really *need* from a gift card -- that is, one that is accepted nearly everywhere and that one can get what is valuable to *them* -- and not some "giftie" or fast food restaurant card. I just quit another survey company because I felt I was wasting my time as no matter how many "points" I might have won from them, they do NOT offer cash or gift cards that are general enough so that they would be valuable to me. I don't qualify for a lot of surveys anyway because I live more of an alternative lifestyle than a lot of people do -- no TV, no car, shop only at health food stores -- so the companies that send out surveys are not looking for people like me most of the time. Cash or gift cards makes it worth my while when I *am* able to get through a survey without feeling I'm wasting so much of my time.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I want the $SSS I can spend, be it check, PayPal or debit card. GC are nice, but cash is better! Lol, that's my story, and I'm sticking to it! :D

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...