Panel Engage

car9og

Your welcome.

I said Cint earlier but it may be Confirmit instead. The favicon on the website is the same one on Confirmit surveys and the Confirmit website.

MihNQCD.jpg

Just wondering how a group in India can offer paypal when paypal doesnt work in india?

They are based in India but have offices in other countries.

Has anyone signed up for this site yet? I just signed up and the site is very slow and confusing. It says to complete your profile after registering to earn 500 points. But when I go to 'Update Profile' nothing is there. Just wondering if anyone else has seen these issues?

• 4 weeks later...

If it's based in india, they are going to scam you and find out your passwords, just google india scams ammyy and see what I mean.

If it's based in india, they are going to scam you and find out your passwords, just google india scams ammyy and see what I mean.

OOOOH :roll: - Thanks for the information.

• 5 weeks later...

First of all Paypal does work in India, and i have got more than $500 in 2 years. don't be a jerk. Second, about panel engage, yes i do believe that there is some problem with that site. I have registered with that site. But there is no process to update complete information. It's very slow as well as frustrating. Plus, they said that they won't send surveys for less than 500 points, but i have got 6 surveys till now. All of of 100 points. Plus, i could complete only 2. Their payout is 4000 points, that around $18