Has anyone heard of a site called survey junkie?

stormycloud

I got a email to do surveys from them and am trying to see if this site is any good or if anyone has any info on them. thanks :D

I got a email to do surveys from them and am trying to see if this site is any good or if anyone has any info on them. thanks :D

They have loads of complaints for spamming YouTube comments with links to the website. If they are spamming YouTube I wouldn't think that they are very trustworthy. That's pretty desperate for a company that is supposed to be legitimate.

I don't have much to back up my claim but some of the comments I found indicate that Survey Junkie is harvesting emails. If that is true then you will get tons of spam by giving them your email.

• 2 years later...

I just started working with Survey Junkie. Like someone else mentioned, everything was going swimmingly. I quickly cashed out via Paypal for $10 twice. When I went to cash out recently, I never received the code to do so. You have to  input a code that they sent via text. I'm going on the second week waiting for a response to my ticket. I hope they  are just simply busy because they had been a good survey site up until then.

On 5/6/2014 at 4:56 PM, stormycloud said:

They're pretty good so far. I am currently having an issue cashing out, but that's probably just me.