ProductReportCard

1957horses

I got an email from Survey Scout about a new panel Called ProductReportCard so anybody ever do it................ :?::?:

You get $5.00 for signing up, We'll pay you each time you take part in a paid research study. You can choose to have us deposit money into your PayPal account, send you an Amazon gift card, or cut you a check.................. :|

I just looked it up out of curiosity and it's bizarre. I mean, it may be connected to Clearvoice but I can't be certain (as it says it is in the main page I found-which I just typed in the website and that's what I found). Second, it sounds like the product research is dealing with remodeling your home.

Product Report Card is ok. I have been a member for a few months and I am still learning the website. They will send you survey and panel invites to your email. Cashout is 25 Paypal and if you don't qualify, they credit you 10 cents. They also have a product review site but it is confusing. I tried one out on bathroom scales but I they wanted me to do the review on my own scales I have home, I even uploaded a picture of them for the review. I have not reached payout yet so I don't know what the scoop is on that and they do have a small list of surveys you can take on their site in addition to what they send to email.

Product Report Card is ok. I have been a member for a few months and I am still learning the website. They will send you survey and panel invites to your email. Cashout is 25 Paypal and if you don't qualify, they credit you 10 cents. They also have a product review site but it is confusing. I tried one out on bathroom scales but I they wanted me to do the review on my own scales I have home, I even uploaded a picture of them for the review. I have not reached payout yet so I don't know what the scoop is on that and they do have a small list of surveys you can take on their site in addition to what they send to email.

Thank You for the incite, please keep us posted................. :wink:

• 7 months later...

The reviews don't really pay much, but you also have to download a picture of your product and I had some trouble with that one. I think that you could do a payout pretty quickly the first time, but after that, I have no clue.

• 4 weeks later...

I am not getting surveys, I am getting groups to join. The one today was for a consumer group and they won't be able to see my credit card number but they will know what I have purchased. WTH is this about?? I just tried to go into their site from their email and it gave me an error message. Not sure I will stay long with this one unless I get some actual surveys to do.

I also just recently joined. Same so far. Invites to panels that expect me install software and get paid in sweepstakes. Another was $2.50 for 5 minutes but does not say until the very end that they want to access to my linkedin account so after the 5 minutes dq'ed. Did not even bother with the shopping one.

I checked my balance a few days ago and I am at 17.85. I get the panel invites too but I also get surveys. The last one I got was just before Christmas and it was a general consumer survey. It took 12 minutes and paid like 50 cent.

I just did a .50 survey for them this week. I don't want the focus stuff, it is a pain in the patoot to have to get through and then be dq'd. I will have to find out what the cash out is, and then head for that amount.