My Survey Surveys have changed email

1957horses

I got this email today.............. :roll:

Anybody what to chime in what you think this will do?? ...................... :idea:

YEA.......................... :?::?:

NEA......................................... :?::?:

Surveys have changed!

We have been working on exciting changes on our surveys and offers to make your experience better and more fun! Now you can get paid for taking surveys with your eyes or track all your personal data with our new feature MyTrac. Login now to discover:

Webcam Surveys. Take survey with your webcam - it's fun and you can earn up to 250 points extra!

MyTrac.Discover more about yourself with MyTrac, your personalized dashboard for all your activities.

Facebook Connect. Login to your account using Facebook, no need to remember all your passwords anymore!

Check out to the portal now to discover all surveys and offers waiting for you!

i have so much of that kind of junk on my computer, I am going to have to get a new one. I can't do anything quickly anymore, so I am going to have to say no thanks to that kind of stuff.

You don't have to get a new one. Simply backup your data/files to a usb or something and have someone wipe and reload windows (or go to a newer windows if its supported). It will be nice and fast again like when you first got it.