New Panel: Shoppers Perspective Community

yobry1

• 1 month later...

I am a member, and it's not too bad. You don't get as many survey invites, but Tango cards (www.tangocard.com) is great. I love it. You basically create a Tango account, and once you redeem for your Tango card through The Shoppers Community, you take the Tango gift card info and add it to your Tango account. Tango offers retailer gift cards or you can donate to a charity. I used to get a lot of Tango cards from Media Insiders Panel before they switched their incentive system to Perks Points.

• 3 weeks later...

Shopper's Perspective Community has just been added to SurveyPolice.

Earn your way to Tango gift cards and request your rewards with only $5 worth of points in your account.

If you're already a member, please leave your review. If Shopper's Perspective Community is new to you, consider joining!

Open to USA residents only.

http://www.surveypolice.com/shoppers-pe ... -community

I tried signing up with this company. There's a page where you have to pick USA or other countries. When I chose USA I was sent to some game site. I tried a few times and got the same game site each time. Anyone else sign up with them succesfully?

I tried a few times and got the same game site each time. Anyone else sign up with them succesfully?

I got the same page as you when trying to sign up.

I tried a few times and got the same game site each time. Anyone else sign up with them succesfully?

I got the same page as you when trying to sign up.

im gonna check it out now. hey, by the way, great name!! :D that's what I named my daughter. :D