American Consumer Opinion (ACOP) late payments

ksedwar

plus once you have a verified Paypal account it doesn't have to go through any checks further.. it should be automatic if the account is set to Paypal...

97 days here..

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• ksedwar

• BluesJunky

• 1957horses

Was that a check, Avemaria? And was it your first?

I can't say I'm feeling much better knowing that I have to wait damn near another month, but at least they're paying. I was HOPING that the balance I have now ($21 and change) could go through PayPal at a reasonable rate...like a week or less. But by the sounds of the response I got from them, the PayPal redemption times aren't any quicker. I guess I'll feel a little better once I actually GET the money, but having to wait more than 3 months for it is utter BS...

no, i've been with them for more than 5 years now.. and my cash out method is a verified Paypal account.. the only response I got is that they're having some kind of accounting error and have to go through the cash outs by hand one by one..

I have another pending from June 10th so i'll have to see how long that takes..

I suppose I should cash out the 21 bucks I have in there now, then...maybe I'll get it by Christmas. I had thought it would be better to wait and do it by PayPal, but if that's taking just as long, I'm only delaying it that much more. If they keep operating like this, they won't be able to use the excuse of having too many panelists slowing down payments. I'm beginning to question whether my time could be better spent on a site that actually pays in days or weeks...not months.

Glad I'm not the only one... cashed out on 5/22... email said 4-6 weeks still haven't received anything... I sent them an email last night about it

I suppose you're right. They do pay fairly well for the surveys, and ya get a little somethin' for the screeners. I was gonna say that if they were a savings acc't, I'd want interest...but it appears they pay about the same rate of interest as the banks do...

Hi Everyone,

I work for a market research firm, and we are currently conducting a study on online survey panels. As part of this study, we would like to gather feedback from survey panelists: people like you. Since this is part of a larger research effort, we have a fairly large budget and are willing to compensate anyone who takes this survey with $5 Amazon.com gift card. To take this quick, 23 question survey, click on this link:

http://survey.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID ... Jqpbez5bDf

Thank you for your help!

SurveyResearcher

can we negotiate the rate? :P

i just did the survey above and it's valid..

Thanks, Avemaria...I was debating whether or not to try it.

I was starting to go a little cross-eyed on that one grid, but I guess a $5 AGC is fair. Not exactly what I would call 23 questions, though!

Thanks, Avemaria...I was debating whether or not to try it.

I was starting to go a little cross-eyed on that one grid, but I guess a $5 AGC is fair. Not exactly what I would call 23 questions, though!

it's worth the time for the price but that one page was a pain because it was wider than the screen.. but I went through it because the price was fair.. plus a certain satisfaction rating badly some of the sites that screw us over.. now if Ipoll offered $1 for that same survey i'd have quick tabbed the entire page... shows if you pay well you get good results...

Yeah, it was a pain to scroll back and forth. But like you said, I went through it because the price was fair. If that had been a $1 Ipoll survey, I never woulda had the opportunity to quick tab the whole page...I never woulda opened it! Hell, I never woulda SEEN it...I haven't been on there in months. I haven't quit them entirely...I did get 50 bucks out of them, so I'll do it again if I HAVE to...but I don't have time for that kinda crap if I can help it.

BTW, I just got a TEN dollar AGC from "SurveyResearcher"...I'm assuming that was from this survey. Maybe they took yer "can we negotiate the rate" to heart! Thanks!!

I'm glad to hear you got yours, but I'm sittin' at about 12 1/2 weeks here (April 24 cash out), and wondering why it's gone longer than your 9 weeks. Was your payout your first...a mailed check...or Paypal? This is my first, so maybe that's why it's taking longer...all I know is I'll feel a LOT better once I actually get PAID!