BING REWARDS extra points

1957horses

Anyone having issues with Bing mobile today? I start the search and it goes right back to where I started. Same thing on 2 phones.

Edit. Bing Rewards app mobile search is not working. I have "Bing" app on one phone and was able to start searches there and get the points. Strange.

I had an issue this evening doing the regular searches for 15 points. I would look up stuff and the counter didn't move. I was stuck on 14 searches for the day. I went out and came back in, and then I was able to get the 1 point I needed. I never understood why some folks got to obtain more points, no matter how it happened, and some of us were locked in to about half the points per day.

Not sure why you would get 14 and not the 15th. Turns out my issue was probably I was signed out of my account and the mobile search just looped back to the beginning. I did not purposely sign out nor once signed in do I usually have to sign in again. There are 2 Bing apps in the Play Store BTW. Bing and Bing Rewards.

Edit: At no point while Bing Mobile search was looping back to itself did it ever tell me I was not signed in.

• 4 weeks later...

I was noticing that I'm not getting all my points on Bing. Ok so I have 140 and I do the 15 points for 30 searches. That `15 points would put me 155 points. But it did not. It says 15 out of 15 but my account is showing 153 Where did those other 2 points go?? I have also noticed that some of the free clicks we get extra every night, a lot of times give the point, yet after clicking it it's gone from my list but missing the point in my account. It adds up missing points here and there every week. Multiply by 3000+ points not given world wide..................................................................................... :roll:

Any one else ever find points to added................................................ :?:

Can't say I've encountered this issue that I remember. Could have. Lately, Bing is having 2 quizzes a week and 3 extra points every day. All is good here.

BTW, quizzes is the plural of quiz. Had to go look that up when it didn't pass spell check. Who knew?

The only problem I am having is the $5 cash out for AGC.  I was getting swag bucks and that is gone.  I really don't want the ecards for Macy's.  Picky little stinker aren't I?  So I am letting them pile up for now.  I hope they put something else up soon.  No sweeps for me thank you.

• 1 year later...
48 minutes ago, rosiesmom said:

I saw that JD!  I was excited, I remember when they used to have double PC search points on like a Tuesday. 

Even if you've abandoned BIng you can earn enough through 8/31 for a $5 card for 5,250 points if you do both PC and mobile in 11 days which is darn quick.