BING REWARDS extra points

1957horses

I got 5x my normal 15 so 75. 30 for every day is the exception AFAIK. No 5x on the mobile though. OK bit of a rant. Second cash out where I have to have a text code in order to redeem. I did that last time for the first time. Now I have to do it again?

I got 5x my normal 15 so 75. 30 for every day is the exception AFAIK. No 5x on the mobile though. OK bit of a rant. Second cash out where I have to have a text code in order to redeem. I did that last time for the first time. Now I have to do it again?

I cashed out yesterday for second time and yes I had to get a text code to redeem again............... :?

What happens if you don't have a cell phone to cash out..................... :?::?:

I cashed out yesterday for second time and yes I had to get a text code to redeem again............... :?

What happens if you don't have a cell phone to cash out..................... :?::?:

They give you the option of a landline but it cannot be VOIP. I would be screwed if I dd not have a cell phone as my landline is VOIP.

I've cashed out 14 times and never had to do that till the 14th time(May 24th). I did the cell phone text code thing. I just figured it automatically did that after a certain number of cash outs but I guess it's just something new they are doing.

I would be screwed if I dd not have a cell phone as my landline is VOIP.

Me to, vonage............... :?

Anyone else getting 30 searches a day but you have to do 3 searches for 1 point.............. :?::?:

That is what I get a day, 60 points on double day and that means I have to do 90 searches for the 30 points a day, 60 points on double day is a 120 searches. Today 150 points I had to do 450 searches to get that 150 points........... :shock:

Thought I'd never get done today................. :roll:

• 2 weeks later...

Now cashed out for a 3rd time the other day and once again had to text to get a redemption code. Guess this is now standard procedure.

Double points Monday again and every Monday in June. This is easy money but it sure is boring. Once in awhile I skip the mobile 10 points as compared to a PC it sure is slow going on my cell phone.

I have started jotting down things to look up on my phone. I don't think I spend over 5 minutes searching. Usually things I am wanting to look up anyway. I make it as random as I can.

Loaded it up this morning and they had up the 30 point search again today. This is Tuesday right? I am taking it. :D
They had a 1 pointer today that said double points for the rest of June.

Loaded it up this morning and they had up the 30 point search again today. This is Tuesday right? I am taking it. :D
They had a 1 pointer today that said double points for the rest of June.

You know, I kind of thought I was looking a gift horse in the mouth, but then I did read that. LOL! I never check it out first. Thanks JD!