BING REWARDS extra points

1957horses

I'm not getting any extra for some reason. I always get 30 points on regular days and 60 on double. Wish I had a cell phone just to do surveys on like bing that would get me 40 a day..................... :|

I signed up with them when it all started and I apparently am locked into the old 15 points per day quota. I can get the 10 points on my phone, so I do try every day. I a glad we are getting more points. I gave them up for a while and when I went back they didn't have the higher amount gift cards, I think I got a couple for over 7,000 points. I will take what I can get right now.

Now cashed out for a 3rd time the other day and once again had to text to get a redemption code. Guess this is now standard procedure.

I just cashed out 5th time and DID NOT have to have a code to do so........................ :mrgreen:

Now cashed out for a 3rd time the other day and once again had to text to get a redemption code. Guess this is now standard procedure.

I just cashed out 5th time and DID NOT have to have a code to do so........................ :mrgreen:

Just to be clear for others. This was the 3rd time I had to text for a code to be able to redeem my Bing points. Have probably cashed out at least 12 times since I started doing Bing in October of last year. It's a pain as they don't do VOIP calls for the code and cell service sucks where I live with all the carriers. Why they need to continue to have you text for a code beyond the first time is annoying. Seems to be standard practice but seeing mixed messages on that from some of the posts.

• 2 weeks later...

OK. Just cashed out for the 16th time and this time I didn't have to do the phone code thing.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say it must be random. LOL :mrgreen:

13 total cash outs and last 4 have required texting to get code to cash out and last one was last Thursday. Only 3 more to go for no code required. :mrgreen:

• 1 month later...

Not sure what is up with them today, but I actually started getting points taken away for searching. I cashed out some points that I had enough to, but even then, it won't rack up my points. I started out with 313 points after cashing out and now I am down to 277. :cry:

Not sure what is up with them today, but I actually started getting points taken away for searching. I cashed out some points that I had enough to, but even then, it won't rack up my points. I started out with 313 points after cashing out and now I am down to 277. :cry:
Thanks for the heads up. I had no issues last night with either mobile or desktop Bing. Will be on the alert when Binging for Monday.

It was weird, all that day. I would do a few searches and my account total would go up and then go back down. I wasn't sure what was going on, but as always, I smelled a rat, so I cashed out and had some left over. When I cashed out I had 313 points left, and then when I checked later that day, I had 277. I did over 100 searches that day on my PC and numerous ones on my phone. I did try to contact them, but it was hard to find a direct "contact us" link, so I put a general question out there. No answer as of yet.

• 1 month later...