BING REWARDS extra points

1957horses

Now I am beginning to be ticked off. Why do I only get 15 points per day? A friend thought I should contact them and see why everyone else gets more. So I did. They are supposed to get back with me tomorrow. On a double day I only get 30, which seems to be what others get on any other day. :cry::evil:

Now I am beginning to be ticked off. Why do I only get 15 points per day? A friend thought I should contact them and see why everyone else gets more. So I did. They are supposed to get back with me tomorrow. On a double day I only get 30, which seems to be what others get on any other day. :cry::evil:
I only get 15 as well. I do mobile for another 10 every day which they never double. So, I come somewhat close to 30. No idea if you get 30 if you can do mobile as well.

You both should contact Bing. It's not fair your only getting 15 points a day regular when I see most others are getting 30 a day. But 30 a day comes with 3 searches per points which isn't no biggie. But all these months you should have been getting 30 so maybe they'll add some extra points to your accounts................ :roll:

And yes you can still do the mobile 10 a day with the 30 (60 on double day) points.............. 8)

Is the 'gold member" status little circle filled.................... :?:

Hi- I have never done Bing Rewards. Do you get Amazon GC for searching on the internet using Bing instead of Google or Yahoo? How many GC do people here accumulate in a year by using Bing as their search engine? I had to do a survey recently comparing Bing to Google and Yahoo, and 90% of the time Google beat out Bing by far. I am just curious if I should sign up for Bing Rewards? I also post on several couponing sites, where people are members of Ibotta, checkout 51, saving star, SNAP and several other shopping apps. It gets overwhelming after a while, and the only shopping apps I have been doing on a regular basis are checkout 51 and saving star, and I just started with SNAP, but they don't change their offers that much. Thanks, Nancy

No, the circle in the middle of my gold member medal is solid white.

After your 750 lifetime of making points your account should have changed from silver to gold. Plus instead of 550 points for a $5.00 gift card, you only need 475 for most $5.00 gift cards (470 for a $5.00 Tango).

So yes by all means, email them and that's their system's fault for not changing over to gold status (if you have over 750 lifetime points)................. 8)

GOLD

do this

redeem credits for your first reward

earn 750 lifetime credits

each month, do 150 rewardable searches

get this

all the above, plus:

up to a 10% discount when redeeming rewards

bragging rights

Hi- I have never done Bing Rewards. Do you get Amazon GC for searching on the internet using Bing instead of Google or Yahoo? How many GC do people here accumulate in a year by using Bing as their search engine? I had to do a survey recently comparing Bing to Google and Yahoo, and 90% of the time Google beat out Bing by far. I am just curious if I should sign up for Bing Rewards? I also post on several couponing sites, where people are members of Ibotta, checkout 51, saving star, SNAP and several other shopping apps. It gets overwhelming after a while, and the only shopping apps I have been doing on a regular basis are checkout 51 and saving star, and I just started with SNAP, but they don't change their offers that much. Thanks, Nancy

I've never trusted google, they sell your information................. :x

Yes you make money by using bing, 15 points per day. per 2 or 3 searches equals 1 point. Till 750 points then 30 points per day, 3 searches per 1 point. (then sometimes they have double days) 550 points for first cashout $5.00 gift card. Go to Bing it will explain. We are not allowed to put web sites here................... :)

After your 750 lifetime of making points your account should have changed from silver to gold. Plus instead of 550 points for a $5.00 gift card, you only need 475 for most $5.00 gift cards (470 for a $5.00 Tango).

So yes by all means, email them and that's their system's fault for not changing over to gold status (if you have over 750 lifetime points)................. 8)

GOLD

do this

get this

all the above, plus:

bragging rights

I have Gold status and get the 10% discount. Have had Gold status for at least most of the year+ I have been doing Bing Rewards. I though there was some sign for 30 points per day for searches you were alluding to for 30 points per day.

GOLD

do this

get this

all the above, plus:

bragging rights

I have Gold status and get the 10% discount. Have had Gold status for at least most of the year+ I have been doing Bing Rewards. I though there was some sign for 30 points per day for searches you were alluding to for 30 points per day.

JD, I just contacted them and they said that 90% of the members get 15 searches per day. Some people are part of a test program or something like that. I have been a member for 3 years, and I have never gotten anymore than 15 per day. I am still not understanding why some people are getting 30 points per day, and we are getting 15. Are we talking points or searches here, just so I know we are on the same page? I am talking 15 points so that would mean 30 searches per day.

...JD, I just contacted them and they said that 90% of the members get 15 searches per day. Some people are part of a test program or something like that. I have been a member for 3 years, and I have never gotten anymore than 15 per day. I am still not understanding why some people are getting 30 points per day, and we are getting 15. Are we talking points or searches here, just so I know we are on the same page? I am talking 15 points so that would mean 30 searches per day.
Yes, talking 15 points per day for which one has to do 30 searches. Mobile I get 10 points for which one has to do 20 mobile searches. Thanks for the info that 90% only get 15 points per day.

30 points take 3 searches per 1 points so 90 searches................... :|

Yee Gods! That is a lot of searches everyday. OK, I am not complaining anymore. I could DO 90 searches per day without taking it on as a full time job and we all know, it don't pay much. So never mind!