Opinion Bureau

Spazmobot

Like many other panellists, advice is AVOID, AVOID!

The promises, like those of politicians, sound great, but are just mirrors in the mist. I dared to criticize the number of >£2.00 that don't actually exist and haven't received any further invites, either by email are via my Desktop for 5 months now, and like all other rogue companies, they NEVER respond to emails that are critical.  I'm stuck with £8.75 of rewards and no chance of reaching the promised £10 cashout level

I, too, suffered through the very same thing. I stuck with it. Took me TWO MONTHS to earn the final two dollars and an additional 3-4 WEEKS to receive the ten. Just let it go if it stresses you. I know  it stinks but Opinon Bureau will push you to the edge, lol. They're very rude if they do answer. I might still have screenshots, lol. Read their policy too. It's full of that word bending to their advantage.

• 3 weeks later...

Seems, amongst their many OTHER failings, they cant count.

I'm still waiting for my first redemptions to be credited so that I get to the $10 level, FAR MORE than 45 days and still waiting.

Also I was under the impression you had to be over 16/18 to take part in surveys, so why do the MOVIE surveys always ask for a 7-12 year old child to complete them

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I cashed out in December $10 Amazon, never received it and was told that I received it in January, then was told that they don't actually have PayPal or Amazon, the logos are just there for discussion, they supposedly have a new payment scheme that isn't located anywhere on the site, cashed another $10 15 days ago and still nothing now they owe me $20 and I'm tired of them, I'm giving them until the end of July and I will be deleting my account.