SURVEY SPOT

kayndde

I love survey spot. I've only been doing it for 2 months and I've made almost $200! I get al least 3 invites a day. It's really easy o qualify for the surveys.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• factonista

• SurveyBang

• kayndde

• cricket

Sounds like kayndde works for Survey Spot! Its hard to make $100 a month doing surveys for sweepstake entrys(if there there is a real sweepstake)!

Well I've gotten $125 at the most from surveyspot because of of surveys that pay $25 or more. I've also done the paying surveys that pay $5 or $3 every once in a whle I'll do a $1 but it does add up really quick. I think it's doable if you're not just doing the sweepstakes entries.

Sounds like kayndde works for Survey Spot! Its hard to make $100 a month doing surveys for sweepstake entrys(if there there is a real sweepstake)!

SurveySpot was my #1 earner in 2008. My earnings have fallen off a lot from last year's pace, when I was qualifying for 1 Invoke

session a month. Instead, so far this year I received 1 Invoke screener and did not qualify.

SurveySpot was my #1 earner in 2008. My earnings have fallen off a lot from last year's pace, when I was qualifying for 1 Invoke

session a month. Instead, so far this year I received 1 Invoke screener and did not qualify.

I know you don't work for SurveySpot. I didn't snip as much as I wanted. I should have snipped just the tool bar quote - that's what I really wanted to highlight. :oops:

Yes, I'm getting better surveys with the toolbar : product tests and invites to private panels, for example, but my dollar earnings are way down from last year.

Either I must no longer be in a desirable demographic category, or the quantity/quality of their offerings has gone down.

Surveyspot is useless. I would end up doing a survey for them for free and then another one of my survey companies would offer me money for the same survey. It's bs.

I've been having very good luck with Survey Spot this year. I'm averaging about $20-30 dollars a month and have also gotten several focus groups. :) I am a bit astonished to say the least as I wasn't expecting to get that much. It's quite strange..... :?

I've been having very good luck with Survey Spot this year. I'm averaging about $20-30 dollars a month and have also gotten several focus groups. :) I am a bit astonished to say the least as I wasn't expecting to get that much. It's quite strange..... :?

Have you filled out your demo's on their site? it actually hurts you to do this on some sites.

• 3 weeks later...

The tool bar is a direct link to Survey Spot. Access surveys as often as you like, as long as they are available. I use it all the time.

• 2 weeks later...
I love survey spot. I've only been doing it for 2 months and I've made almost $200! I get al least 3 invites a day. It's really easy o qualify for the surveys.

and i play second base for the yankees