SURVEY SPOT

kayndde

I just signed up and did a 1hr survey for $5.00 and the then there was another part and did it for $20.00 for another hr. Not so bad yet.

I did a similar survey a few weeks ago. Got credited for the $5.00 within days, but I have yet to get the $20.00 in my account.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• factonista

• SurveyBang

• kayndde

• cricket

I just signed up and did a 1hr survey for $5.00 and the then there was another part and did it for $20.00 for another hr. Not so bad yet.

I did a similar survey a few weeks ago. Got credited for the $5.00 within days, but I have yet to get the $20.00 in my account.

Did the same survey on September 6. Credited for the $5 immediately; not so the $20. I emailed them and was told it would take up to 4 weeks. Still waiting. I'm not going to hold my breath, because you just can't trust these people.

These people lie. I did a survey that took days where I had to photograph things. I got feedback from an actual person...was supposed to get $50 for this and all of a sudden it says "doesn't meet criteria" after someone actually communicated with me on the survey as I refreshed the screen every day and told me how well I was doing. I wrote a few times and keep getting form letters that say nothing and don't address the issue. 90% of the surveys I get are for sweepstakes. I am tired of companies that play us for fools.

• 3 weeks later...

Did the same survey on September 6. Credited for the $5 immediately; not so the $20. I emailed them and was told it would take up to 4 weeks. Still waiting. I'm not going to hold my breath, because you just can't trust these people.

So, has anyone received credit for this one yet? I was told it has to be manually loaded, and could take approximately 4 to 6 weeks. It is now six weeks, so I sent another e-mail. I know I haven't received the credit yet.

My apologies to Survey Spot. I took one tonight for 100 points then went to see my total. I had posted on here that I took one for $50 and never got credited, Well, there is was. I had written to them and they apparently resolved the issue (they said I didn't meet the criteria initially after I spent 5 days keeping a log). I am so glad they came through...I didn't expect them to.

• 2 months later...

when i was with them a few years ago they said that your good surveys wouldn't come up as much if you didn't do the only sweepstakes surveys from time to time

when i was with them a few years ago they said that your good surveys wouldn't come up as much if you didn't do the only sweepstakes surveys from time to time

It sounds like you are still with them, only now you are on the payroll, spreading bull.

I love survey spot. I've only been doing it for 2 months and I've made almost $200! I get al least 3 invites a day. It's really easy o qualify for the surveys.

and i play second base for the yankees

YOU DO??? Well I'll bee :shock: I didn't know that. :)

they used to be the best for me back in 2009, (you could keep refreshing the 'do a survey' page until you saw one with dollar payouts), but now since coming back i've gotten 50 entrees for the sweepstakes and only a $1 survey.. i get rejected on more of their surveys than any other. They're ticking me off about as much as lightspeed used to.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Survey spot is one of the worst. I never had problems with them until the last few months. They didn't credit me for a survey I completed and I sent them an email and they told me to wait a few weeks for the survey to credit. Two months later, still wasn't credited so I contacted them again. It was one of those surveys where they invite you to join another panel. Survey spot did an "investigation" and concluded that I didn't qualify or complete the survey. I have emails from the new panel thanking me for completing the survey and joining them. I have emails inviting me to do surveys through them. How can survey spot say that I didn't complete the survey when I have the other company sending me emails. They did credit me my 50 points but still denied any wrongdoing which is driving me nuts! Just admit you tried to scam me out of 50 cents!!!