Juicy Brains panel (Brainjuicer)

activexp

Anyone here signed up to Brainjuicer and if so, what is your experience?

I've been a member since March 2004 and received a few paid surveys for about the first year earning a total of £5 (Amazon voucher). For the last couple of years I've had absolutely nothing.

I emailed them for an explanation for the lack of surveys and was told in so many words that it was just 'bad luck' but reading between the lines I suspect I'm too old!

odd, this, but my experience of Brainjuicer is almost identical to yours, with my easily earning a £5 amazon voucher in the first short while, then nothing for a couple of years....however, they might ask you if you are signed up for regular newsletters, in which you can do the topical juicer each month with three chances to win £100 amazon/cash - I have problems on my computer with the brainjuicers, however, they are by far my favourites, as they are so much fun and allow you to use your own words, and imagination. They are colourful, and isn't that little brain just so cute?! :lol: Shortly after I complained, I did get an offer of a survey which I didn't qualify for, but received 25p for anyway, making my sum total of earnings £2.90 - wow! However, I don't know about being too old, I am only in my forties....is that over the hill???

LizzieAnn

P.S. I did receive a reply from Cedric to tell me that I was still in the active list of users/signed up okay.

Hi LizzieAnne, I'm signed up for Juicy News which I get from time to time with the prize draw juicer and that's all. However, my wife who's in her forties does get paid juicers on an irregular basis. I'll be 60 this year so I can only conclude that I'm over the hill!!

Although I agree with you that the Juicer interface is cute and colourful, at times I find it frustrating mainly because I can't think of sensible answers to some of the more obscure questions. :?

what is your wife's secret?! :D

I don't think they are looking for sensible answers, active! They want off the cuff instinctive answers...treat it like a word association game, for example, I say dog, you say cat....then it just flows....next time we ever get a juicer, that is..... :D

good luck...let me know if you get one....

LizzieAnn

• 1 month later...

I have only gotten to take about 3 Brain Juicer surveys through other survey companies, but I love them. They're cute, fun, and interactive. I'm going to sign up for thier site and see what happens.

• 1 month later...
well good luck minx, let us know if you get many invitations - hope you do better than we did!

LizzieAnn

In a month I have received zero e-mails from them. :evil:

well good luck minx, let us know if you get many invitations - hope you do better than we did!

LizzieAnn

In a month I have received zero e-mails from them. :evil:

• 6 months later...

Brainjuicer is dead. Received an e-mail announcing the closer with a link to join Ciao which I'm already a member of and far from impressed with :evil:

You've got until 10th December to claim any outstanding Amazon vouchers of £5 or more. Doesn't affect me as I haven't had a paid survey from them for the last 3 years.

• 2 weeks later...

Aw, I got this email too, xp, telling me that the brainjuicer was going to be migrating to something which sounds much more intriguing, i.e. a site in which manufacturers could come along and you could play with new product ideas and get rewarded for your input with prizes for the best ideas...I must admit it sounds a bit revolutionary, and I prefer direct incentives to prize draws, but I wonder how things will transpire....I only have £3.15 so there is no way I can make it to a £5 amazon in time for December so bye-bye to that one!

Sad but true, a bit of a waste of time despite a brilliant idea.

LizzieAnn

I got the email about them changing and that your balance would be wiped clean. I only had £2.50 in my account and I was annoyed that I would lose out. I emailed them and they got back to be in a few days saying that they had credited another £2.50 to my account so that I could claim a £5 Amazon voucher.

I'd contact them if I were you and see what they will do. I was only expecting to get a £2.50 Amazon voucher not £5.00.